Searching for Financial PR Jobs in London, and have at least 2 years' experience in financial or corporate PR Account Management? This new PR Account Manager job could be the perfect next step in your career.
In this PR Account Manager job, you will be joining a boutique financial PR agency, specialising in Natural Resources and Agriculture. Having ten years of experience, as well as offices in New York and Toronto, they help to grow their clients by providing expert advice and execution. They support businesses in achieving their communication goals, predominantly through media, analyst and investor relations.
In this PR Account Manager job, you will be looking after a number of accounts, ensuring the delivery of first-class results to clients. You will be primarily responsible for the oversight and high-quality delivery of all client deliverables, and coordinating the day-to-day running of PR and integrated marketing accounts. Ultimately, you will be ensuring that all work is delivered on-time, on budget and to company standards; and will need to have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a PR Account Executive role.
In this Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining close and regular client contact, anticipating potential problems and devising solutions, consistently looking for ways to add value
- Responding to all client needs and challenging client decisions where appropriate
- Overseeing the work of the Account Executive and assisting in their development
- Keeping up to date with clients accounts and industry knowledge, positioning yourself as the expert
- Liaising with journalists and identifying/seeking out opportunities
- Overseeing and attending press trips, interviews, launches etc
- Social media management in house and on behalf of clients
- Develop and strong network of brokers and analysts, and maintaining good relationships
- Seeking out new business opportunities
- At least 2 years' experience within financial or FinTech PR
- A relevant degree
- Agency experience
- Strong knowledge of the financial services and/or financial technology industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and delegate work with a proven track record in managing several projects at the same time
- Minimum supervision required to manage projects
- A team player with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of creativity, ability to think “outside the box” and to multi-task
- High level of energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £30,000
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
- Mobile data partially expensed
- The opportunity to work in one of their global offices!
- Plenty of support and training from senior members of the team
- Generous holiday allowance, office closure between Christmas and New Year, and a day off for your birthday.
Looking for Financial PR Jobs in London and want to work for a global communications agency? If you have a keen interest in financial markets and you’re looking to further your career in public relations, apply for this Account Manager in financial PR job today.
Discover more PR Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK