Searching for Financial PR Jobs in London, and have at least 3 years' experience in financial or corporate PR Account Manager? This new PR Account Manager job could be the perfect next step.
In this PR Account Manager job, you will be joining an integrated communications and marketing agency, with specialisms in finance and the technology sectors. Founded in 2000, and with offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore and Hong Kong, they help firms improve their performance and manage their reputation effectively. From planning to execution, they provide clients with integrated programmes, creative expertise, market intelligence and insightful reporting. They support businesses in achieving their communication goals through media relations, marketing, branding, advertising, design, digital and social media.
In this PR Account Manager job, you will be reporting directly to the Associate Director, and ensuring delivery of first-class results to clients. You will be primarily responsible for the oversight and high-quality delivery of all client deliverables, and coordinating the day-to-day running of PR and integrated marketing accounts. Ultimately, you will be ensuring that all work is delivered on-time, on budget and to company standards.
In this Account Manager PR graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of client retainers and projects
- Managing client relationships and providing strategic communication guidance
- Assisting with identifying client objectives and the best communications channel to achieve them
- Helping lead account teams both locally and internationally to determine how to best manage their business objectives
- Ensuring PR or integrated account activity is managed efficiently, to deadline and budget
- Overseeing and preparing all client facing materials
- Managing and taking responsibility for the approval process with clients for all materials drafted
- Proactively managing and maintaining relationships with key journalists, influencers, and vendors as appropriate to secure client deliverables
- Monitoring progress of projects, campaigns and making recommendations for modifications where appropriate
- Preparing estimates and drafting proposals for retainers and projects
- Proactive involvement in new business proposals and pitches
- At least 3 years' experience within financial or FinTech PR
- A 2.1 in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or relevant degree
- Agency experience
- Strong knowledge of the financial services and/or financial technology industries
- Excellent media contact book in the financial and financial technology space both nationals and trade
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and delegate work with a proven track record in managing several projects at the same time
- Minimum supervision required to manage projects
- A team player with the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High level of creativity, ability to think “outside the box” and to multi-task
- High level of energy and integrity, demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles, and is not afraid of accountability and responsibility
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of between £35,000 - £38,000, depending on experience
- The opportunity to work in one of their global offices!
- Plenty of support and training from senior members of the team
- Generous paid time off
- Off-site away days and happy hours
- Bi-annual global conference
- Extra summer half days holiday
Looking for Financial PR Jobs in London and want to work for a global communications agency? If you have a keen interest in financial markets and you’re looking to further your career in public relations, apply for this Account Manager in financial PR job today.
Discover more PR Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK