An exciting London-based SaaS startup are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager to join them! If you're looking for Digital Marketing Manager jobs and Growth Marketing Manager jobs in London apply today!
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, you will be joining an early-stage SaaS start-up, who have raised over £200k to match graduates to careers, using their unique AI tech platform. Their platform allows graduates to engage, interact, and qualify for job opportunities using an automated personal assistant chatbot, which factors in job seekers details from their degree, work experience and skillset. Graduates can personalise their job search by conducting a personality test, which identifies the career options that would suit their personality best.
For businesses, their platform allows a steady stream of high-quality graduates coming directly to them. With backing from a group of investors such as an ex-MD from J.P Morgan and one of the first investors into leading companies such Patch Plants and Mindful Chef, they're looking to capitalise on their growth thus far.
In this Marketing Manager job in London, you'll be involved with the development and delivery of Marketing strategy, effectively spreading the word about their platform. Working in collaboration with the Head of Growth and CEO, you’ll plan, execute and present strategies you create yourself alongside the team, to generate awareness of the company. Working within and beyond your comfort zone, your responsibilities will include, online digital marketing using Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & other social media, creation of content for online exposure both B2B and B2C.
In this Growth Marketing Manager opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping build & manage bespoke marketing campaigns, to ensure clients jobs are being advertised to the right people
- Analysing and assessing campaigns performed & strategically looking at ways to improve them.
- Working to build the Client management system from the ground up, more commonly known as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ability to organise multiple marketing campaigns at once & ensure the partner is clearly communicated with regarding results, whilst feedback on how improvements can be made is sought out
- Manage job postings & how they’re matched with candidates, based on partners' requests and specifications
- To build the foundations of a system, that you will use to manage a wider team in the future, using early learnings to ensure it’s optimised for the businesses success.
- Experience within the recruitment sector is desirable
- At least 1 year+ experience in a similar Digital Marketing role, ideally for a SaaS or recruitment agency
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tool
- Experience in ad-ops or digital campaign management preferable
- Confidence to come up with, and suggest innovative ideas
- The ability to work autonomously
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, confident, charismatic and personable
- The ability to work autonomously and willing to learn fast
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment
- An analytical mind and an understanding of methodological approaches achieving high results/ROI and excellent presentation skills
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive starting salary of £27,000-£33,000 plus company ownership
- The opportunity to work for an early-stage startup making waves in the industry they’ve already brought on major partners in the graduate recruitment space, such as EY, Capgemini, Give A Grad A Go, Venatrix, SW6, Timberseed, Graduate Fast-Track, and over 15,000 graduates to date!
- Huge potential for growth within a fluid and dynamic company which strives on the evolution of its product range
- The chance to work with and learn from experienced marketing professionals
- Remote working for now, with a transition to their fantastic London offices later in the year
Looking for the next step in your Marketing career and for Digital Marketing opportunities in London? If you're an experienced Marketer with top analytical skills, apply to this Marketing Manager job in London today!
Discover more Marketing graduate jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.