On the hunt for Digital Marketing jobs, Graduate Digital Analyst roles, or Marketing jobs in London? Are you analytically minded and have experience in Data Marketing platforms? This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to expand their career in digital with an exciting and rapidly developing agency - apply today!
Company Profile - Digital Marketing
In this Digital Analyst job, you will be joining a well-known digital agency, that works with businesses across a range of industries. Based in London, they work to provide innovative digital and search marketing products and services for a number of different channels. With services in SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing, this growing business is quickly making a name for itself within the digital marketing space.
Key responsibilities - Digital Analyst
- Providing key insights into online user behaviour to help our clients make better data-driven decisions
- Analysing client campaign performances and making suggestions for future improvements (i.e. email and social media campaigns)
- Building strong relationships with our clients and collaborating with other departments to optimise our clients’ overall digital strategy
- Assist in the delivery of weekly and monthly campaign performance reports
- Develop reporting infrastructure by automating processes where possible using R/Python/SQL
- Setting up tracking to capture clients’ customer online behaviour
- Embrace the value of “Test & Learn” by driving continuous improvement and innovation within the Analytics department
- Completing bespoke analysis and research projects
Job requirements - Digital Analyst
- University degree education (or other relevant qualification or experience)
- Have a demonstrable analytical and commercial mindset
- Intellectually curious and show a keen interest in Digital Marketing
- A proactive attitude and must be able to thrive in a varied and fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exposure to a programming language is a plus
Benefits of the job - Digital Analyst
- Salary of £25,000K
- Monthly wellbeing budgets and a wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible and hybrid working
- WeWork amenities in Central London
- Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday allowance
Looking for a career in Marketing or Marketing Assistant jobs in London, and want to work for a growing Marketing agency? If you are analytically minded and have an interest in email marketing campaigns apply for this Digital Marketing Analyst job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.