Looking for Junior Account Executive graduate jobs in London? Want to work for a leading media agency and work across a range of high profile clients within various industries? Apply for this Graduate Account Executive job in London today!
In this graduate Account Executive role in London, you will be joining an established leading media agency, designed to help evolve clients brand growth by executing campaigns across all paid traditional and digital media channels such as TV, Radio and Press Media. Based in London, the company is known as one of the UK’s fastest growing media agencies as they have a fantastic track record of building challenger brands into big household names. A vibrant team of entrepreneurial & ambitious individuals, who work with a range of high-profile brands such as Wayfair, Oak Furnitureland, Virgin Experience Days and many more. This company is owned by an EOT (Employee Ownership Trust): all staff have a vested interest in the success of the agency. The team is expanding quickly due to recent success
In this graduate Account Analyst job in London you will be working alongside both the Account Management and Analysis & Insight teams, while also working closely with the Media Planning & Buying team. This role works cross-teams and cross-functions, to ensure all clients and projects are informed by data and insights. You’ll conduct market research into multiple industries which your clients operate within and report on market trends and competitor analysis. You’ll use data from this agencies bespoke and unique dashboard on previous campaigns to forecast, report, and inform new projects and client strategies. You’ll report back internally to the account management teams.
In this graduate Account Executive job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Data management and entry - ensuring all agency data is up to date and reliable, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Working with a number of different market tools including Orchard, our proprietary marketing effectiveness platform.
- Researching into competitor and industry news for our clients.
- Compiling data and producing client reports within Excel and PowerPoint.
- Updating daily client performance reports.
- Managing the copy tracking process.
- Assisting the Account Management team with general admin, data and reporting tasks.
- Dashboards – updating daily and setting up monthly
- Competitor reports – monthly and weekly, competitor news and updates
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university. Analytical degrees beneficial.
- A strong interest in branding, marketing and technology.
- Analytical thinker who is comfortable working with data
- A high motivated individual, who is proactive and commercially minded
- Excellent client-facing skills and confidence when working with others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail – supported by a diligent, highly-organised and meticulous approach.
- Highly process-oriented – able to quickly understand and execute established processes.
- Able to work at a fast pace both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £22,000
- Excellent growth and personal development plans
- Invaluable exposure to high profile clients and brands within a range of industries
- Working cross-teams and cross-function to get exposure a huge range of responsibilities and projects
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Great offices based in Farringdon
- Pension scheme, socials, and free fruit in the office
- Joining a company owned by an Employee Ownership Trust, where all staff have a vested interest in the success of the agency
Looking for jobs in the Media sector? Want to work as a Graduate Account Analyst and kick-start your career as a Junior Account Executive? Apply for this Account executive graduate job in London today for the chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing media agencies!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.