Searching for Marketing Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading women’s social network? Apply for this Social Media Manager job today.
In this Social Media Manager job, you will be joining a leading networking brand, who work to empower women to make connections socially, romantically and professionally. Their aim is to create both online and offline experiences that inspire the next generation of independent women, and with glowing reviews from the likes of Cosmopolitan, it’s clear they’re doing just that. Having just won their second round of funding and experienced significant growth, they are now on the lookout for a creative and talented Social Media Manager to join their offices in Central London.
In this Social Media Manager job, you will be responsible for planning and managing the social media strategy for the company, and it’s unique brands. This pioneering company are looking for someone with passion for truly engaging with a spirited audience. This is a highly involved role that goes beyond the 9-5, as you will become a leading figure in an exciting and vibrant community that is the foundation of a global movement.
In this Social Media Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a content calendar with optimised timings and diverse content to be scheduled across all major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram)
- Scheduling these posts to ensure a steady rhythm of content that gets people talking
- and engaging with the brand in a positive way
- Working with the Digital Designer to produce brand compliant social post images and
- videos in Canva/Photoshop
- Working with the marketing manager to feed social media into the wider brand comms
- Engaging with the community and authorities in the industry
- Monitoring brand mentions across social channels and responding where necessary
- Experimenting with paid advertising campaigns to boost traffic to the blog, website and
- to increase audience growth
- Tracking results to see which tactics are working and which aren’t. Ongoing tweaking of strategies to keep improving growth and engagement
- Reporting on results in order to effectively demonstrate and present actions and
- outcomes to the manager
- Growing an engaged community of followers across all our social media channels
- Driving and supporting customer growth through influencer marketing and paid ads
- Having the passion and drive to find and test new tools/ways to spice up social
- media content
- Writing content and liaising with copywriters on the blog
- Editing podcasts and uploading them to the relevant channels
- A 2.1 from university
- 2 years' experience in social media marketing
- The ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Sprout
- A great copywriter with the ability to be clever, punchy and witty through words
- Great project management skills
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000
- The opportunity for real creativity in your role!
- A sociable team
- Pension scheme
- Awesome offices in London
- The chance to join one of the UK's most exciting companies
Looking for social media jobs or digital marketing graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a growing social network for women? Apply for this new Social Media Manager job today.
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London