On the hunt for Senior SEO jobs and Digital Marketing Manager jobs in London? An exciting EdTech startup are looking for a SEO Content Manager to join their growing London team - apply today!
In this SEO Content Manager job in London, you'll be joining an exciting EdTech start-up who are making a huge social impact! This EdTech learning platform provides 1:1 tutoring for children on an international scale to help combat the lockdown learning gap. Having just secured a multi-million funding round from investors, they are now looking for an SEO specialist to maximise the growth of their digital footprint.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, you will work directly with the Head of SEO and be responsible for growing organic traffic across school and parent networks, both in the UK and internationally. You will collaborate with the web, content and product teams to move SEO projects from ideation to completion, creating engaging and strategic content across multiple channels.
In this Senior SEO role in London, your tasks will include:
- Ongoing analysis and troubleshooting of the website performance
- Researching the competitive landscape within their target markets
- Researching trends within the industry in order to find ways to grow organic traffic
- Working with the Head of SEO to prioritise SEO projects and create roadmaps
- Creating content strategies reflecting your research
- Creating content in line with strategy
- Educating internal stakeholders on SEO process and best practices
- Maintain expertise in SEO news, algorithm changes, and trends
- Regular reporting
- 1-2 years SEO experience
- Hands-on experience of multiple SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Sitebulb (or similar tools)
- Strong understanding of technical SEO
- Demonstrable experience in web architecture, and keyword research
- Demonstrable experience in scaling organic traffic
- Excellent communication skills and highly numerate
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain strong relationships across different departments
- Ideally but not essential, experience working in education or the EdTech sector
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive graduate starting salary range of between £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements (both time and location)
- Spacious office near Aldgate East
- Vitality healthcare with 50% off Virgin Gym, Bi-weekly free cinema tickets, and a free weekly coffee at Starbucks
- Self development budget and training
- The opportunity to change the lives of students on a global scale
Looking for the next step in your Marketing career and looking for SEO opportunities in London? If you have previous SEO experience and knowledge of growing traffic, apply to this SEO Content Manager job in London today!
Keen to work in Digital Marketing? Take a look at our other Marketing roles in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.