If you're searching for Senior Account Executive jobs in London, and you want to take the next step in your PR career, apply to this Senior PR Account Executive job in London today!
In this PR Senior Account Executive job, you will be joining an award-winning agency who specialise in both B2B and B2C PR and content marketing. They offer a huge range of services; from influencer marketing and social media strategy to crisis communications and market research. With an impressive portfolio of clients that includes Ernst & Young, HSBC and Legal & General, the company are globally renowned for their bespoke service.
In this Graduate PR job in London, you will be joining the agency’s financial and professional services team. You will be responsible for implementing a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press, producing high-quality press materials, and helping to manage any crises that arise. The Senior Account Executive plays a large role in driving campaigns forward, managing client relationships, and ensuring projects run smoothly. You’ll need to be a quick learner with a real enthusiasm to learn about the agency’s different services, as you’ll working on a huge range of PR duties, with the scope to really make your mark within the agency.
In this Junior PR Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to a regular and ongoing PR plan and ensure that it is kept up to date
- Action tasks and suggest ideas in line with current events / market conditions / industry developments / the client’s needs and priorities
- Generate creative ideas and angles to proactively drive PR activity
- Draft press releases, reactive comments, blogs and thought leadership articles to a consistently high standard
- Review and edit press releases, reactive comments, blogs and thought leadership articles to a consistently high standard
- Work with junior members of the team to suggest edits/alternative wording to inform, persuade and communicate messages effectively
- Be a reliable key contact for clients and engage with them on a day to day basis
- Engage with clients to get a clear idea of their brief, activity they require, key objectives and metrics that indicate success
- Ensure that comprehensive client reports are prepared according to company standards and within agreed timescales
Working with the Media
- Take the time to identify, understand and action relevant opportunities to secure coverage that is relevant and of a high quality
- Ensure that press lists are relevant and kept up to date according to the needs of the client/campaign
- Ensure that features/editorial calendars are tracked and that clients are pitched for relevant opportunities, whilst coaching junior members of the team to do the same
- Work with AMs/ADs to design and implement a cohesive social media strategy for clients
- Use relevant social media tools to audit clients’ current social activity and its effectiveness
- Identify core influencers (bloggers/vloggers) within a client’s sector that we can engage with for influencer marketing and brand building activities
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Proven experience within PR, at Account Executive level
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the corporate / B2B PR space
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the PR industry
- Knowledge of distribution channels, audience preferences and limitation of channels
- Solid understanding of social media
Benefits of the Job
- A great starting salary of £26,000 - £30,000
- A generous 25 days paid holiday, plus a paid birthday day off
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
- Regular performance-based reviews
- A bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
- Discounted gym membership
- Interest-free loans for annual rail passes and travelcards
Looking for Senior PR Account Executive graduate jobs and want to work within the financial services sector? If you’re a proactive graduate looking to continue your career in PR, apply for this Senior PR Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Find more PR graduate jobs in London and UK wide. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager