On the hunt for Senior PR Jobs in London, and want to work with big-name clients in the financial and tech sectors? Apply for this Senior PR Account Executive job in London today.
In this Senior Account Executive job for graduates, you will be joining an integrated communications and marketing agency, with specialisms in finance and the technology sectors. Founded in the year 2000, and with offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore and Hong Kong, they help firms improve their performance and manage their reputation. From planning to execution, they provide clients with integrated programmes, creative expertise, market intelligence and insightful reporting. They support businesses in achieving their communication goals through media relations, marketing, branding, advertising, design, digital and social media.
In this Senior PR role in London, you will be working across several accounts within the FinTech and Tech sectors. You will work on account teams to help plan, manage and deliver effective integrated campaigns. The person in this role must have strong communication skills and great attention to detail with a strong desire to work with the financial and technology industries. You will have plenty of exposure to social media, marketing and content, as well as the opportunity to develop your communication skills by liaising with the media, journalists, and clients.
In this Senior PR opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the account teams in developing communications strategies for clients
- Research and analyse the landscape of our clients, so we can offer sophisticated and thoughtful recommendations
- Use software to develop data driven insights on performance of strategies
- Draft press releases, long form thought leadership content and media pitches
- Maintain media lists, features and journalist databases
- Developing social media posts and manage social media accounts for clients
- Coordinate media interviews
- Develop briefs for design team to work from
- Perform administrative support on accounts including but not limited to drafting media agendas, briefing documents and reporting.
- A 2.1 degree from university
- Commercial experience within a client facing setting in PR, Comms, Marketing or similar
- Strong knowledge of the financial and financial technology markets
- Excellent media contact book for both national and trade
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great eye for detail and a self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A high level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- The ability to travel when needed
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of between £24,000 - £27,000, depending on experience
- The opportunity to work in one of their global offices!
- Plenty of support and training from senior members of the team
- Private healthcare
- Off-site away days and happy hours
- Bi-annual global conference
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London and want to take your PR career to the next level in a global communications agency? If you have a keen interest in financial markets and technology and you’re looking to gain invaluable experience in public relations, apply for this Senior Account Executive, Corporate PR job today.
Find more PR graduate jobs in London and UK wide. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager