If you're searching for Account Manager PR jobs in London, and you want to take the next step in your PR career at an award-winning agency, apply to this new PR Account Manager job in London today!
In this PR Account Manager job, you will be joining an award-winning agency who specialise in both B2B and B2C PR and content marketing. They offer a huge range of services; from influencer marketing and social media strategy to crisis communications and market research. With an impressive portfolio of clients that includes Ernst & Young, HSBC and Legal & General, the company are globally renowned for their bespoke service.
In this Client Account Manager job, you will be joining the agency’s financial and professional services team. You will be working closely with the Senior Account Managers / Account Directors. The Account Manager is responsible for building strong client relationships and implementing a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press. They produce high quality press materials and help manage any crises that arise. Account Managers are key to ensuring that all deadlines are met, commitments to clients are fulfilled and positive results are achieved. See the full responsibilities below for more details!
In this Senior PR Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute creative ideas to drive the PR campaign forward, explaining these to clients on calls and in face-to-face meetings
- Organise, lead and actively contribute to creative brainstorming sessions with the account team
- Proactively identify upcoming events/market changes that could have an impact on clients’ messaging in the future
- Understand the client’s business plan (both long and short term) to ensure PR plan is appropriately tailored
- Implement, manage and monitor a regular and ongoing PR plan, prompting the account team to undertake activity according to the agreed plan.
- Deliver press releases, reactive comments, blogs and thought leadership articles to a high level and within specialised subject areas
- Develop junior members of the team, providing effective feedback on work to ensure all output is delivered to a high standard
- Use social media tools to interact and monitor developments with clients, the media and other professionals effectively, supporting more junior members to do the same.
- Develop and maintain influential client relationships
- Manage the team to ensure tasks are always delivered on time and to company standards
- Respond promptly and effectively to client queries or problems, referring to any necessary issues upward if necessary
- Regularly engage with clients to get a clear idea of the brief, activity they require, key objectives and metrics that indicate success
- Design and implement a cohesive social media strategy for clients
- Work with the Account Managers to identify core influencers (bloggers/vloggers) within a client’s sector that we can engage with for influencer marketing and brand building activities
- Be able to create and implement social media crisis plans where appropriate
- Day-to-day delegation, supervision and management of your team
- Manage freelancer workers in line with resource, client needs and cost considerations
- Motivate, inspire and lead your team, fostering a culture of accountability and solution provision
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Proven experience within PR, at a Senior Account Executive level or higher
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the corporate / B2B PR space
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the PR industry
- Knowledge of distribution channels, audience preferences and limitation of channels
- Solid understanding of social media
Benefits of the Job
- A great starting salary of £30,000 - £34,000
- A generous 25 days paid holiday, plus a paid birthday day off
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
- Regular performance-based reviews
- A bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
- Discounted gym membership
- Interest-free loans for annual rail passes and travelcards
Looking for Senior PR jobs in London and want to work within the financial services sector? If you’re a proactive graduate looking to continue your career in PR, apply for this PR Account Manager job in London today!
Find more PR graduate jobs in London and UK wide. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager