Searching for marketing jobs in London, and want to work for a growing EdTech startup? Apply for this Social Media Manager job today.
In this Social Media Manager job, you will be joining an education technology (EdTech) platform, whose ultimate vision is to transform the way that homework and technology are approached in schools. Based in London, their cutting-edge software is now used in thousands of schools up and down the country. As they continue to experience huge success and add to their burgeoning team, they are now looking to introduce their products on a global scale.
In this Social Media Manager job, you will be managing the company's social media platforms, and handling the creative aspects of campaigns. The Social Media Manager will report to the Head of Marketing, overseeing all their social media and working closely with another creative to design the visual content, advertising and marketing. The right person must have proven success in social media management, as well as a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro.
In this Social Media Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with their growing audience of teachers, students and parents across social media platforms
- Finding relevant industry news to share with the customer base
- Distributing their campaign content effectively across various social channels
- Managing the social activity calendar and scheduling posts
- Working alongside another creative to design all visual content – bringing fresh creative ideas to the marketing table
- Community management – building rapport with industry influencers and parents
- Engaging in conversations with audiences and keep developing their community
- Managing customer support conversations through social media
- Ideally up to 2 years proven experience in marketing with a strong understanding of social media channels
- Fantastic written communication skills
- A real passion for digital marketing and an interest in keeping up to date with new trends in design and video
- Excellent design skills with knowledge of Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- A self-motivated and proactive individual who relishes taking ownership of creative projects
- Great presentation skills and collaborative team player
- Mac literate
- Hands on experience with After Effect is a bonus!
- An analytical and creative mindset with the passion to keep pushing new ideas!
- It would be beneficial to have a background in paid search
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of 25,000 - 30,000
- Hands on training from marketing professionals and the opportunity for external courses
- The opportunity for real creativity in your role!
- A sociable team - everyone relaxes over drinks on a Friday as they take part in a round-up discussion of the company's weekly news
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Awesome offices in East London
- Perkbox subscription for employee benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- The chance to join one of the UK's most exciting growing tech businesses
Looking for social media jobs or digital marketing graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a growing education company? Apply for this new Social Media Manager job today.
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London