One of the best marketing agencies in London are hiring - if you're looking for digital marketing jobs and you have 2 years' experience in paid social, apply for this Paid Social Manager job in London today.
In this Paid Social Manager job, you will be working for a full-service, multi award-winning mobile marketing agency. Having built strong relationships with all major mobile networks and mobile phone operators, the agency offers a range of services; including app business support, strategy and acquisition. They have a hugely impressive portfolio of global clients, that includes the likes of IBM, Bauer Media Group, NBC Universal and The Economist.
In this Paid Social Manager job, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of social mobile acquisition campaigns. The role will be heavily focused around the delivery of advertising within the paid social environment – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, as well Google UAC and Apple Search Ads. You will be working closely with the Key Account Manager and Data Executive in order to manage all social campaigns for the company's client base; managing a large budget, ensuring timelines are kept to, analysing data, and tracking trends.
In this Paid Social Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the budget and optimising campaigns to deliver on agreed targets
- Working closely with differing clients, large and small, to organise and manage their campaigns
- Working closely with the Account Manager and keeping them updated
- Analysing the data from the campaigns to track key trends, insights and optimise
- Helping to shape, advise on and influence clients’ app strategy
- Providing a point of view on Paid Social developments for clients and colleagues when required
- Making full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximise operational efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and applying these to your clients where relevant
- Contributing and developing case studies on campaign best practice
- 2/3 years + experience in a mobile or digital role
- A numerical or analytical academic background – preferably a Maths/BSc degree
- Experience with delivering and managing performance media campaigns
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- Experience working on and managing complete campaign lifecycles
- Prior experience managing campaign spends
- Someone who has experience and enjoys working with a variety of different clients.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Snapchat and Google UAC (preferred)
- Involvement in pitching process for new business – from industry research, to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of 30,000, plus a quarterly bonus scheme
- The chance to work in an exciting and constantly evolving working environment
- Mobile costs paid for.
- A fun and sociable environment
- The chance to directly impact the direction of the company
Looking for digital marketing jobs in London, and want to join a leading mobile agency? If you have 2 years’ marketing experience in paid social, apply for this new role in London today.
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London