Looking for media executive graduate jobs in London and want to join the UK’s no.1 data & marketing agency?
In this Graduate Media Executive graduate job, you will be joining a world-renowned marketing agency, whose impressive client portfolio includes the likes of L’Oreal, Hotel Chocolat, and BT. Combining a team of over 100 experienced, commercial and passionate marketers & data scientists, with best-in-class technology, they provide over 80 national and international retailers with invaluable insights, advice and actionable solutions to enable them to achieve and maintain rapid profitable growth. Based in the heart of London, the agency’s aim is to grow businesses through this kind of strategic thinking, with a commitment to delivering expert advice to many more global brands.
In this Graduate Media Executive job, you will be reporting to the Head of Media and Media Associates, and supporting them on all aspects of commercial and client objectives. You will be managing our own set of clients who will come directly to you for advice on their media activity, as well as creating and delivering presentations, media plans and strong campaigns. You will need to be both creative and analytical, as you will help to analyse results in order to inform future media strategies for some huge-name clients.
In this Graduate Media Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own set of clients, who will come directly to you for advice on their media activity
- Creating and delivering presentations, media plans and other deliverables for clients, ensuring they not only meet but exceed their expectations.
- Working closely with a number of clients, suppliers and internal teams (predominantly Client Strategy and Campaign teams) to achieve the overall delivery to the client
- Analysing previous results in order to inform future media strategy and opportunities for the client – using core metrics for forecasting client revenue and return e.g. RR%, AOV, Margin, Contribution, Allowable Costs
- Supporting with competitor reports
- Challenging client briefs and what has been ‘asked for’
- Proactively recommending innovative and new ideas regularly
- Presenting insightful analysis of campaign results with proactive recommendations for future activity
- Seeking and highlighting new opportunities for your clients
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- An analytical degree (Maths or Science-based) is desirable
- Strong Excel skills – you will be using this a lot in your work
- Experience in media, or within an agency would be very beneficial
- Strong numerical ability- you’ll need to be comfortable with numbers and able to spot trends and errors with sums quickly, with a logical mind and approach to problem-solving
- A confident presenter who can articulate their ideas clearly to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle many projects with tight deadlines
- A keen interest in marketing and media
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of 22,000
- Annual season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Support for professional qualifications
- Summer day out
- Christmas party
- Loyalty holiday
- "Skint Nights" - social event once a month
- Shorter summer working hours!
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
Looking for media graduate jobs or graduate jobs in marketing, and want to join a leading marketing agency? If you’re an analytical graduate with an interest in multi-channel marketing, apply for this Graduate Media Executive in London today!
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs