Searching for Marketing Manager Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading women’s social network? If you have a minimum of 2 years' social media experience, apply for this new Marketing Manager job today.
In this Marketing Manager job, you will be joining a leading networking brand, who work to empower women to make connections socially, romantically and professionally. Their aim is to create online and offline experiences that inspire the next generation of independent women, and with glowing reviews from the likes of Cosmopolitan, it’s clear they’re doing just that. Having just won their second round of funding and experienced significant growth, they are now on the lookout for a creative and talented Marketing Manager to join their offices in Central London.
In this Marketing Manager job, you will be responsible for planning and managing the social media strategy for the company and it’s unique brands. You'll need to have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a social media-based marketing role, as you will need to utilise all social media platforms to increase brand engagement. This pioneering company are looking for someone with passion, plenty of creative ideas and a good knowledge of paid social!
In this Marketing Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a content calendar with optimised timings and diverse content to be scheduled across all major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram)
- Helping to build a marketing strategy that brings social media into the wider brand comms
- Experimenting with paid advertising campaigns to boost traffic to the blog, website and to increase audience growth
- Tracking results to see which tactics are working and which aren’t
- Ongoing tweaking of strategies to keep improving growth and engagement
- Reporting on results in order to effectively demonstrate and present actions and
- outcomes to the manager
- Driving and supporting customer growth through influencer marketing and paid ads
- Growing an engaged community of followers across all social media channels
- Working with the Digital Designer to produce brand compliant social post images and videos in Canva/Photoshop
- Engaging with the community and authorities in the industry
- Monitoring brand mentions across social channels and responding where necessary
- Having the passion and drive to find and test new tools/ways to spice up social
- media content
- Writing content and liaising with copywriters on the blog
- Editing podcasts and uploading them to the relevant channels
- Scheduling posts to ensure a steady rhythm of content that gets people talking
- and engaging with the brand in a positive way
- 2 years' experience in social media marketing
- A 2.1 from university
- The ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Sprout
- A great copywriter with the ability to be clever, punchy and witty through words
- Great project management skills
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £30,000 - £32,000
- The opportunity for real creativity in your role!
- A sociable team
- Pension scheme
- Awesome offices in London
- The chance to join one of the UK's most exciting companies
Looking for social media jobs or digital marketing graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a growing social network for women? Apply for this new Marketing Manager job today.
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London