Looking for Marketing Executive Jobs in London? If you have a background in marketing and you're interested in joining the UK's leading graduate recruitment agency, apply to this Marketing Executive job now.
In this Marketing Executive job, you will be joining the dynamic and tight-knit recruitment team here at Give A Grad A Go. We work across many different sectors, including IT & Tech, Marketing & Advertising, Banking & Finance and FinTech, on roles ranging from entry-level graduate schemes through to 2nd and 3rd level career opportunities. Having helped nearly 3,000 graduates find their ideal jobs, we are now on the lookout for a bright and creative Digital Marketing & Content Executive to join our talented in-house Marketing team to play a crucial part in growing and developing the Give A Grad A Go brand.
In this Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be working in an extremely varied and challenging role. You will be working to devise and implement new, creative ways to attract and engage prospective & existing clients, as well as candidates. It will require a large amount of autonomy, idea generation and would ideally be suited to someone who has experience in copywriting, content management and creation, community management and in-house B2B marketing.
As our new Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing copy for web, social, email and print taking into consideration the Give A Grad A Go tone of voice for both our B2B and B2C audiences
- Managing and creating copy for the Give A Grad A Go blog, including; guest features and partnerships, graduate career advice, industry news & updates
- Managing partnerships / guest authors and generating new opportunities for our brand online
- Ensuring all Give A Grad A Go job descriptions are exceptionally well written, optimised and performing well on our partner jobs boards and Give A Grad A Go’s own website
- Creating useful resources for our candidates to aid them in their career development and job search
- Creating engaging and informative resources for our clients (both active and prospective)
- Creating ad hoc reports to report on budgeting, job applications, job board performance, social media management and other required analysis
- A 2.1 or above from university
- A degree in an English-based subject is desirable as we are looking for exceptional written communication skills
- Evidence of having worked in a fast-paced environment – you will be working to deadlines
- A great work ethic twinned with an excellent academic or commercial track record
- Exceptional communication & people skills
- Commercial maturity – this role requires someone with heaps of initiative and the ability to think on your feet
- Someone who can keep lots of plates spinning at once – you will be writing numerous blog posts and social media posts each week, as well as looking at new ways to increase our brand presence
Ideally, the new Marketing Executive will have experience in some of / all of the following areas:
- B2B and B2C communications
- SEO strategy and delivery
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing (ideally HubSpot)
- CMS (basic HTML)
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary
- A healthy team is a happy team – you’ll get access to our private medical insurance scheme and we have lots of fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- We finish early on most Fridays – which makes your weekend feel that bit longer!
- Regular team nights out
- You won’t have to stash your holidays here – we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like to progress
Looking for Graduate Marketing Jobs in London, and interested in joining a leading graduate recruitment agency? Then apply to this Marketing Executive job today!
Discover more Graduate Marketing Jobs in London and across the UK
Head of People Operations