Looking for Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in London? Want to work in the travel sector? If you have 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role, apply now.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, you will be joining an award-winning software business with offices in 8 different countries. They have created an innovative online booking app that enables independent accommodation providers to manage their diaries, travel connections, websites and payments. With a global team of over 150 employees, they are growing at a remarkable rate – helping thousands of small hotels and B&B’s all over the world reach their full potential and succeed online.
In this Digital Marketing Manager position, you will be working in a B2B-focused role where you’ll be tasked with increasing valuable traffic to our client’s website and CRM platform. You will need to have a passion for all things digital, with experience managing and executing digital campaigns across multiple markets. The scope of the role is limitless and testing new digital activities are supported, but it is essential you have proven success rates across paid search, social, SEO and PPC in order to succeed in this role.
In this Digital Marketing Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop and manage the core digital strategy to build market impact and share
- Managing key online acquisition channels – primarily SEO, paid search, paid social and display
- Taking ownership of a mixed channel budget, under agreed pricing strategy
- Working with an international base of remote field marketers, to meet targets for monthly digital lead acquisition per market
- Leading the reporting and analysis of partner/channel performance – advanced Excel skills are a must here
- Working with the in-house designer to develop a program of ongoing Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Working with the in-house designer to manage the creative development and execution of promotional assets such as landing pages and banners.
- Staying up to speed with development in digital marketing, with a view to implementing any new lead-driving opportunities
- 3 years' marketing experience - proven success and varied experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Click Dimension or Microsoft Dynamics would be excellent
- A 2.1 degree from a recognised university
- An in-depth understanding of onsite, inbound and technical SEO
- Confident with data analysis and Excel
- Demonstrable experience in tracking, measurement and reporting tools
- Enjoy working with stakeholders and MD
- Ability to juggle a very busy workload
- Ambition in abundance, with an eagerness to continually self-improve and learn
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary ranging from £35,000 - £40,000
- Beautiful airy offices in the heart of King's Cross
- Brilliant progression opportunities
- The chance to join an award-winning business with several global offices
Looking for Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in London, and love travel? If you've got 3 years' digital marketing experience under your belt, apply for this Digital Marketing Manager job in London today!
Discover more Graduate Marketing Jobs in London and across the UK
Partner & Key Account Manager