Looking for Paid Media Analyst Jobs in London, and interested in working for a well-established digital agency? If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working on paid media / paid social campaigns, apply for this Digital Analyst job.
In this Digital Analyst job, you will be joining an established digital agency, who work with businesses across a range of industries, including retail and media. Based in London, this impressive agency offer services in SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing. Working with some of the best-known brands in the world, this fast-growing digital agency are making waves in the marketing industry.
In this Digital Analyst job, you will be specialising in paid media advertising, PPC, display, paid social and app. Working with some of the company's key clients, you will be responsible for understanding your clients’ business needs and the challenges that they face, then developing new ways to help them grow digitally. You will have autonomy over your portfolio of clients and will be expected to manage and implement paid media and paid social campaigns across various channels.
In this Digital Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and their paid media campaigns across PPC, paid social, display and app
- During campaigns, completing campaign analysis and optimisation
- Creating campaign performance reports and keep the client fully up to date with these
- Working with a range of media platforms such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Naver, Yahoo JP, Facebook, LinkedIn and Marin
- Contributing to and implementing a paid media strategy
- Planning and attending client meetings, creating campaigns plans, forecasts and proposals
- Working closely with the Head of Paid Media to assist with recruitment, training plans, new business, media suppliers and technology
- Supporting and training the Executive in the paid media team
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with and delivering successful paid campaigns
- Ideally, experience across paid social and display
- Demonstrable previous experience planning and building PPC campaigns from scratch for a range of clients
- Confident using different aspects of PPC, including Google Ads, Bing, Display Network
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, confident using Excel formulas
- Strong reporting skills, with a proactive approach
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong industry and commercial experience
- A real team player with the ability to work to set performance goals
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary, £37,000 - £42,000
- Ideally located offices in Central London
- Ability to have exposure and experience with a range of high performing clients.
- A social work environment with lots of team outings
Looking for Digital Analyst Jobs in London, and interested in heading up paid media for a top digital marketing agency? If you have 2 years' experience in PPC, apply for this fantastic Digital Analyst Job today.
Discover more Marketing Jobs & Marketing Graduate Jobs in London