In this Sales Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the largest communications technology companies in the world within their tech division. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world. They work with large global enterprise clients and provide the most innovative technology products to grow their business and enhance digital transformation. For more than 100 years, this business has been at the centre of the communications revolution and are now one of the largest communications technology companies in the world - with office locations all over the world (150 locations to be exact), within 2,770 cities and over 160,000 global employees. They are looking for their next Account Manager to kickstart their career and build relationships with key clients who engage in multi-million pound deals.
In this Junior Account Executive job, you will work closely with Account Managers to ensure that global accounts are maximised and well looked after. Day to day, your role will involve working collaboratively with the account management team of multimillion-pound accounts, maintaining accurate client data, providing solutions to your clients and keeping up to date with key market trends. Working with some of the largest tech players in the world (including BT & Vodafone), you will need to have an interest in technology as well as the ability to build and maintain great relationships.
In this graduate Sales job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a 1:1 partnership with Account Managers
- Building in-depth relationships with enterprise clients
- Providing tech solutions to clients from the product range that fit client requirements
- Providing feedback on market trends and competitor activity
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline, quote and order entry, drive customer communication and enable activity reporting
- Keeping project timelines on-track by completing vital administrative tasks
- Supporting the sales team in developing detailed account plans to establish forecasts of anticipated revenue
- Appointing customer meetings in line with agreed activity targets
- As your experience in the role develops, you will independently manage a small number of accounts/projects, as directed by the Line Manager
- A graduate from university
- Experience in a client facing role or commercial exposure to technology is advantageous
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptionally confident and engaging communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the client needs
- The ability to manage multiple client projects at once
- Great administrative skills
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other comparable CRM applications is beneficial
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with clients
Benefits of the job
- A great salary of £25,000 with an additional performance bonus
- Fantastic, vibrant offices in London or Reading (remote working throughout national lockdown)
- The opportunity to build relationships with key stakeholders within large enterprise businesses
- The chance to work for the tech division of world’s largest telecommunications company
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in account management at a leading global tech giant
Looking for Sales Executive jobs and graduate sales opportunities in London or Reading? If you have a flair for sales, and a keen interest in telecommunications, apply for this Junior Account Manager job in London or Reading today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.