Looking for Account Management jobs and Client Services jobs in London? A growing tech company are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage an exciting portfolio of their global client accounts!
In this Client Account Manager job, you will be joining a hugely successful communications technology company. They deliver rapid time-to-market communications apps, and global management of low-cost voice, data and SMS. They are experts in building calling and messaging apps: They manage over 300 direct connections with global carriers and millions of minutes every month, working globally with enterprise clients to enable businesses to connect and communicate seamlessly. With partners and clients such as Google, Microsoft, Tesco & Sky, this Telecommunications business have a track record of optimising for quality, reliability, and cost – delivering the most efficient services for their clients. With a dedicated and highly experienced team of account managers available for their clients, this exciting Telecoms company are looking to expand their account management team.
In this Graduate Account Manager role, you will establish and build meaningful relationships with global SME & enterprise clients which promote and ensure loyalty and business growth. Your role will involve regularly meeting with clients, conducting market and trend analysis and delivering reports and presentations, and nurturing accounts in order to maximise on revenue. You’ll be providing large clients with unique and expertly developed calling and messaging apps, white label solutions, and managed voice and SMS carrier services.
In this Account Management job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing global client accounts, with a focus on their large portfolio in Africa
- Building trusting and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in enterprise businesses across a range of industries, promoting loyalty and retention amongst clients
- Conduct client and industry research, trend analysis, and collect & report on market intelligence
- Regularly meet with clients to discuss their needs, challenges, and report back on industry trends and market intelligence to clients
- Identify opportunities for maximising on client account revenue, up-selling new products and features to enterprise businesses and closing on new deals
- Working towards target levels & KPIs
- Contribution to the development of existing and future products and services
- Perform Swaps with customers – exchanging traffic on a 2-way basis
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- A graduate from university preferred
- 2 years ‘Voice’ experience working in a competitive or incumbent Telecommunications provider
- Experience in the CPaaS Voice market is desirable
- A keen, high energy, results focused self-starter
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptionally confident and engaging communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the client needs
- A passion for service excellence
- The ability to manage multiple client projects at once
- Great administrative skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
Benefits of the Job
- A great basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 with £15,000 OTC on top
- London offices with the opportunity for international travel
- The opportunity to work within a successful telecommunications business and build relationships with key stakeholders within large enterprise businesses
- Group pension
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Electric car scheme (subject to availability)
Keen to work in Account Management? Take a look at our other Account Manager jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.