Looking for graduate Business Development jobs and graduate sales jobs in London and interested in working for a pioneering AI platform? Apply for this Business Development Executive role in London today!
In this Business Development Executive job for graduates, you will be joining a hugely successful, rapidly expanding end-to-end sales acceleration tech startup, currently growing around 30% month on month. Despite the pandemic, their customer bases have quadrupled in size from 200 business to 800 while breaking $10 Million ARR. Their AI sales technology generates prospect data at scale, helping sales teams to grow and scale across all levels of the sales process. They have raised £10million, were voted 'The Top 10 Best SaaS Companies To Work For' and featured in 'LinkedIn's Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for now' - so it’s the perfect time to join the business!
In this graduate Sales job in London, you will be joining the core function of the business, with the aim of growing and maintaining potential relationships with new clients. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on company revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient, as you will be playing a key role in the growth of the company; using their innovative software to engage with prospective clients and working with Business Development Managers to book in product demonstrations.
In this graduate Business Development job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Qualifying leads and being the first point of contact via email and phone
- Using their innovative software to engage with prospective clients through emails, calls, networking and research
- Developing your pitch structure - being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Deliver marketing material and product insight to prospects while establishing a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Experience in Business Development, Recruitment or a Sales-based role is ideal
- A clear desire to work in a sale based role and a passion for tech or SaaS platforms
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Growth mindset; not afraid to try new approaches, turning mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possesses a results-orientated work ethic
- Always looking for additional responsibility and autonomy
- A creative mindset - someone who is keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £25,000, plus OTE of £37,000
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- The chance to grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression
- Exceptional company culture - they have an outstanding Glassdoor rating of 4.9/5!
- The chance to work within a team that is both collaborative and sociable
- Free gym membership
- Beer and Pizza Thursday
- Your own MacBook
- A yearly company holiday
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking to kickstart a career in sales and interested in joining a fast-growing AI sales platform? If you’re ambitious and proactive, with a flair for sales, apply for this Business Development opportunity in London today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager