Are you looking for Technical Support Graduate Jobs or IT Consultant Jobs in London? A leading retail tech startup are hiring graduates now; they are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join their team in London.
In this Technical Support Consultant job, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail technology startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 50 different counties, and in 22 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance.
In this Technical Support Consultant job, you will a key part of the Customer Success team; bridging the gap between the Customer Success and Development teams to resolve technical problems for customers and make sure that all new features released into the live platform are working correctly. This is a new role, so you will have the opportunity to input into the shape of the role, and make a real difference to processes affecting the whole business. You will build a deep understanding of their SaaS product, and use this knowledge to test bugs and new releases are managed properly to ensure the best possible experience for customers.
In this Technical Support Consultant job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing third line technical support to end users & Customer Success team to help resolve any issues/queries they have
- Monitoring & tracking support to ensure we are maintaining our SLAs & providing insights into the development team on ‘pinch-points’ or areas of improvements with the product
- Owning & managing the testing process; being the voice of the user
- Ensuring that each feature provides a great user experience & that bugs are captured and managed efficiently
- Regularly reviewing the testing process, reporting to the Product Manager & development team any ideas on how they could improve & streamline the process
- Supporting the Product Manager & Customer Success team specifying new features, with the opportunity to develop UX skills too
- Producing high-quality release notes for key contacts and relevant user groups to drive engagement with new features across the user base
- Owning and managing the knowledge base, tracking usage & maintaining content to a high standard - ensuring content is engaging & written in the ‘end user’ language
- Gathering feedback from Customer Success on new features to ensure they iterate the product where necessary to support an ‘agile’ development approach
- Using SQL & Excel to produce regular analysis on how features are used, how regularly & by whom
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a technical role (preferably with QA testing experience) ideally having provided technical support to clients
- A 1st or 2.1 degree from university in a technical-based degree
- A logical approach, with the ability organise and structure information, extract the relevant points and ask sensible questions to clarify
- Very strong communication skills, including excellent grammar, with the ability to simply articulate complex concepts
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between £30,000 - £35,000
- Share options after 6 months
- This is a brand new role within the business so you have the opportunity to shape and mould its direction
- The opportunity to join an innovative startup and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Opportunity for growth and development in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression, scope to develop into a Project Manager
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Are you looking for Technical Consultant Jobs in London? If you have 1 years' experience in a client-facing technical support role, apply now.
Discover more IT Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Key Account Manager