In this Graduate Sales Executive job, you will be joining one of the largest communications technology companies in the world, ranked in the top 30 of the 2022 Fortune 500. Their goal is to inspire the future through technology, by providing global enterprise clients with the most innovative technology products, in order to help them grow their businesses and enhance digital transformation. This globally successful business is at the centre of the communications revolution and is now one of the largest communications technology companies in the world - with office locations all over the world.
They pride themselves on coaching graduate talent and are looking for their next Sales Grad to kickstart their career and gain exposure to a wide range of responsibilities, including building relationships with key clients who engage in multi-million-pound deals.
Job description - Sales Executive
In this Sales Executive job, you will work closely with Senior Account Managers to ensure that global accounts are maximised and well looked after. This role is designed to allow graduates to learn everything there is to know about enterprise technology sales, allowing them to progress into sales professionals.
Day to day, your role will involve working collaboratively with the team on managing prestigious multimillion-pound accounts, maintaining accurate client data, providing solutions to your clients, and keeping up to date with key market trends. Working with some of the largest businesses globally as your clients, you will need to have an interest in technology as well as the ability to build and maintain great relationships and work strategically as part of a team.
Key responsibilities - Sales Executive
- Working in a 1:1 partnership with Account Managers
- Building in-depth relationships with enterprise clients
- Providing tech solutions to clients from the product range that fit client requirements
- Providing feedback on market trends and competitor activity
- Conducting data analysis and using insights to inform decisions
- Contributing to the development of marketing campaigns and creating marketing content
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on Salesforce to manage the sales pipeline, quote and order entry, drive customer communication, and enable activity reporting
- Keeping project timelines on track by completing vital administrative tasks
- Supporting the sales team in developing detailed account plans to establish forecasts of anticipated revenue
- Appointing customer meetings in line with agreed activity targets
- As your experience in the role develops, you will independently manage a number of accounts/projects, as directed by the Line Manager
Job requirements - Sales Executive
- A driven graduate from university
- Extremely driven and ready to learn
- Experience in a client-facing role or commercial exposure to technology is highly advantageous
- Exposure to data analysis; being comfortable handling data sets and pulling insights is a plus
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a large, complex global account team
- Exceptionally confident and engaging communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to gain a thorough understanding of the client's needs
- The ability to manage multiple client projects at once
- Great administrative skills
- The ability to construct and deliver effective presentations both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other comparable CRM applications is beneficial
- The desire to drive solution-related discussions with clients
Benefits of the job - Sales Executive
- A great graduate salary of £25,000 with an additional individual performance bonus
- Unrivalled progression, with access to future career prospects across the entire business
- Amazing learning and training opportunities
- Fantastic, vibrant offices in London, with remote working opportunities
- The opportunity to build relationships with key stakeholders within large enterprise businesses
- The opportunity to kickstart your career in Sales and Account Management at Fortune 500
Looking for Account Management jobs or Business Development roles in London? If you are a graduate with great administrative skills and a keen interest in technology sales - apply for this Sales Executive role today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.