- Lets connect
020 7100 8800
- Get Job Alert Emails
Looking for fast-paced Admin roles or Recruitment jobs in London? Keen to join an exciting scale-up business in London? Apply now!
In this Recruitment Assistant role in London, you will be joining one of London’s most innovative fibre networking businesses. Our client is changing the landscape (literally!) when it comes to companies accessing next-generation fibre for business. Having earned one of the best reputations in the industry, and recently surpassing 300 employees (and still growing!), they are looking to expand their internal team with this exciting Recruitment hire.
In this Junior Recruitment Assistant role, you will be taking your first steps within internal recruitment, from the get-go handling multiple deadlines at once! You must be an excellent organiser and communicator, with an eye for administrative details. You must be comfortable communicating with different people and enjoy completing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This role will assist the Recruitment Lead, helping them to provide first-class recruitment services, and supporting day-to-day recruitment activities and administrative duties. You will gain exposure to the full recruitment process and be involved in the procedures from start to finish.
In this Recruitment Assistant role your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Recruitment Lead and wider business with day-to-day recruitment needs, including calendar management.
• Keeping internal stakeholders updated on the progress of their recruitment ensuring queries are responded to as efficiently as possible.
• Assisting with the advertising of vacancies both internally and externally, and liaising with recruitment agencies when agreed.
• Reviewing applications and creating shortlists to submit to the Recruitment Lead and internal stakeholders.
• Conducting phone screenings for assigned vacancies providing feedback in line with recruiting timelines as agreed per vacancy.
• Arranging interviews both virtually and onsite and managing the internal and external confirmation and attendance.
• Providing general administrative recruitment support from candidate feedback, and updating the recruitment airtable.
• Ideally degree educated in a Business focused discipline, flexible on the subject
• Experience working within an administrative role in a fast-paced environment is desirable.
• An understanding or familiarity with hiring practices and the stages within the recruitment process (advertising,
screening, interview, assessment, offer management).
• Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting would be desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed.
• Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Comfortable using MS Office with proficient use of Excel and Outlook.
• A fantastic starting salary of £30,000.
• 5% of your annual salary to go towards any training course of your choice.
• 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays).
• Private Healthcare.
• Free professional mental health support.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Vitality Healthcare.
• Half price Virgin Active Membership.
Looking for Administration jobs or Recruitment Assistant roles in London? If you're a motivated and organised individual, with an interest in a career in HR & Internal Rec, this job could be perfect for you - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.