On the hunt for Content Executive jobs, Graduate Digital Marketing jobs and Front-End Developer jobs? An innovative EdTech start-up are looking for a Content Executive to join their London team - apply today!
In this Content Executive job in London, you will be joining an exciting EdTech start-up based in London. They provide a variety of services and platforms from online tutoring, university application help to real-time collaborative learning software. They’re predominantly B2C and have thousands of clients and tutors across the world, they also have a number of B2B clients including the University of Cambridge and Imperial College London. Since 2015 they have won numerous awards including an innovation grant from the Department of Education and features in the UK’s top 100 start-ups. With their continued success, they’re now looking for a Content Executive to join their growing team.
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will expected to research, write, design and implement new education-focused product web pages. Working closely with one of the founders and senior management you will help build and maintain the already successful website conversion funnels. With their small collaborative team, you will get exposure to all sides of the business and will work with both the sales and marketing teams designing web pages to optimise PPC and SEO, in turn driving sales! This role will suit a content confident, self-starter who is not afraid to get stuck in!
In this Web Developer job, your responsibilities will include:
• Build on the existing and successful website conversion funnels
• Research, design and implement new education-focused product webpages
• Working with senior management on the product, sales and marketing
• Help build web pages that drive sales through SEO and PPC marketing efforts
• A 2.1 degree from a top university in a related field
• 6+ months experience in a similar role- in a B2C company/ EdTech is preferable!
• Impressive communication skills- both written and verbal
• Experience with front-end development (WordPress, HTML, CSS)
• A good eye for UX/UI
• Experience with SEO, keyword and competitor research is beneficial
• Strong analytical capability
• Impeccable attention to detail
Benefits of Job
• A great starting salary of between £30,000- £40,000 DOE
• Great company culture- regular socials
• Flexible office hours and working patterns
• 28- days holiday
• Company pension plan
• Work in a successful, profitable start-up in a high growth industry!
Looking for Web Development jobs and Content opportunities in London? Want to join a leading tech start-up? If you're a tech-savvy graduate with previous experience in a content-focused role, apply to this Front End Developer job in London today!
Find graduate jobs in startups or other graduate Digital roles in London and across the UK.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.