Looking for Account Manager jobs in London and Customer Services jobs? An exciting FinTech company with an impressive client list are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join them!
Our client is recognised as one of the UK’s most disruptive and mission led Fin Techs. They’re on a mission to build the infrastructure for the incentive economy. Their highly intelligent patented technology allows businesses to transfer disbursements, non-cash pay-outs and incentives to the people they care about most. They already hold a vast and impressive client list, ranging from Perkbox, Vodafone and Habito. On top of that they operate in over 30 countries and have a hugely diverse and driven team. They are now on the look out for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to come and join their growing and entrepreneurial business.
In this exciting Customer Success Manager role, you will be joining a small but seriously ambitious team who are committed to ensuring their network have seamless customer experiences. As a CSM, you will be energised by delighting your client base, understanding all their commercial needs and proactively thinking of ways you can add value with existing subscriptions. You must have experience in customer management and will be an expert when it comes to nurturing relationships and retaining partners in a commercial b2b environment.
In this Customer Services Manager job in London, you can expect a jam-packed day to include the following duties, but not limited to:
- Acting as the primary relationship holder and point of contact for a varied customer base
- Maintaining regular contact with assigned accounts in your portfolio to identify opportunities for training, services, and strategic alignment
- Regularly delivering value conversations related to product offerings, relevant industry trends, corporate updates, and detailed account business reviews
- Increasing retention rate; driving product adoption, ensuring clients are using best practices, and leveraging support resources.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to increase customer value and/or resolve potential customer retention issues by acting as a customer advocate.
- Identifying at-risk customers and strengthening these partnerships
- Anticipating potential issues and creating action plans to resolve before they happen.
- Being the voice of the customer internally, providing feedback to all relevant departments.
- Working with alongside the rest of the Customer Team to continuously improve and develop our internal processes
- Be a point of escalation for any support issues.
- Considerable commercial Customer Success experience is important– you must have demonstrable experience of managing a diverse customer base in a commercial environment
- You’ll have a host of examples of when you’ve increased client satisfaction, adoption and retention
- A passion for technology and FinTech is a must
- The ability to make corporate jargon digestible for the masses
- Genuine excitement at the prospect of working in an entrepreneurial environment – you’ll be instrumental in defining best practice and are happy to be agile
- Experience using a CS software (e.g: Gainsight, Planhat, ChurnZero) would be a real plus
- Excellent stakeholder management of all levels
- Professional, persistent and process driven
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive starting salary of between £55,000 – £65,000
- Annual Pay reviews
- Career development budget - £1000 annual L&D allowance to invest in your craft
- 3% pension contribution scheme
- Employee options – own a piece of the business you’re helping to build
- Joining a collaborative team who are committed to their business values and mission
- Excellent maternity/ paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Looking for the next step in your sales career and want to join an exciting FinTech company working on a global scale? If you have previous sales experience and top communication skills - apply to this Customer Success Manager job in London today!
Keen to work in Account Management? Take a look at our other Account Manager jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.