Looking for Executive Assistant roles and Administration jobs in London? Want to join a growing tech start-up, that are taking the world by storm? Apply to this Executive Assistant job in London today!
In this Graduate Executive Assistant role, you will be joining a dynamic, start-up tech company based in central London. By providing an embedded platform that automates the technical enforcement of data policies, they help solve the large-scale challenges created by complex global data privacy regulations. This allows all teams to come together and work collaboratively in one application. Their recent success has seen them grow significantly and they are looking for a Founder’s Assistant to join their team.
In this Personal Assistant role in London, you will join the rapidly growing team, working directly with the Co-Founder and CEO, and also with the operational and sales teams. You will ensure clients are getting the best out of the company’s product and will assist with ad hoc duties. Day to day you’ll be conducting your own research and presenting this back to senior management as well as helping with education and analysis. In turn, you’ll be expected to suggest system and business improvements, supporting both internal and external teams. This role will suit a driven self-starter who’s not afraid of a challenge.
In this Founder’s Assistant role your responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with the Co-Founder and CEO to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Conducting thorough market/product research and collecting market insights through a variety of research methods
- Presenting findings to senior management, including the CEO, in regular board meetings
- Work with internal and external teams to support company product delivery and ensure customer satisfaction
- Take minutes, assist with documentation and administrative duties
- Assisting with marketing analysis
- Gather feedback from end-users, use this data to suggest and present improvements internally
- Working closely with the operational and sales teams
- Impressive academic record, educated to degree level
- Ambitious and willing to get stuck in wherever needed
- Technical background and interest in tech is beneficial
- A strong numerical & Excel skillset is a must
- Fantastic written communication + presentation abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM systems (eg. Hubspot)
- A motivated and intelligent graduate who doesn’t shy away from a challenge
Benefits of the Job
Looking for Admin jobs and Executive Assistant opportunities in London and want to join a dynamic tech company? If you're an organised and personable graduate, apply to this Executive Assistant job in London today!Find more Assistant and Administration jobs in London and UK wide. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- A fantastic salary bracket of between £23,000-£28,000 DOE
- Regular salary reviews
- Pension after 3 months
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Regular company socials (COVID permitting)
- Support to build your home working environment- supplied with all the equipment you need!
- The chance to join an exciting company in a period of significant growth