Looking for Graduate Sales roles, Sales Associate positions or Junior Business Development jobs in London? Interested in working within FinTech? If you’re an exceptional graduate with commercial experience, apply for this Sales Development Representative job in London today!
In this Graduate Sales Development Representative role, you will be joining a technology-driven payments start-up. Via open banking they make bank transfers in the B2B market as convenient as card payments in the B2C market, but cheaper, faster and more secure. Their goal is to use financial technology to reduce trade frictions, save companies' time and money, make inefficient markets efficient, and speed up economic progress everywhere. With recent success and funding, they’re looking for a motivated and resilient graduate to join their Sales team.
Job description - Sales Development Representative
This FinTech start-up is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help them rapidly scale their business. The SDR is the first human interaction many leads will have with the company, so confidently representing them, the way they do business and their values is fundamental. Crucially, this role sets the tone for the ongoing relationship our clients have with them. With this in mind, this role would suit a candidate with great communication skills, who can build rapport quickly, who want to get into Sales.
Key responsibilities - Sales Development Representative
- Engage with new prospects over the phone and via Teams to create interest in the product
- Create a great first impression and secure meetings for prospective clients
- Generate a quality pipeline of prospective customers through outbound calls and marketing activity
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development to help manage the pre-sale process
- Help drive the product’s growth and forge the new business sales process
Job requirements - Sales Development Representative
- A university degree
- Be resilient and able to handle objections
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a sales role is beneficial
- Keen to work for an early-stage start-up
- An interest in tech is useful!
Benefits of the job - Sales Development Representative
- A great starting salary of £25,000 (OTE £37,000 uncapped)
- Share options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Access to the company pension and insurance plans
- Flexible working - remote options with offices in London
- Laptop and any tech you need
- Opportunity to work for an exciting and ambitious start-up at the beginning of the journey and the chance to develop your career at a rapid pace (progression to Account Executive)
Looking for Sales Jobs and Graduate Business Development roles in London? Want to join a rapidly growing FinTech company? If you are a self-driven graduate looking to kick-start a career within the FinTech industry, apply for this Sales Development Representative job in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.