If you're looking for Jobs for German Speakers in London, and interested in pursuing a graduate career in sales, look no further.
In this Business Development Executive graduate German Speaking job, you will be joining a financial services company who are a huge name in the airline industry. This impressive business are part of a group owned by of one of Europe’s airlines, who have a 35 billion turnover and an international team of over 3,000. With ambitious growth plans they are expanding their UK and international sales team based in the UK.
In this Business Development Executive graduate German Speaking job, you will be joining the international sales team. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts within the German market, with the aim to maintain the strong growth of the business. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient as you will be qualifying inbound leads, engaging with prospective clients and developing your pitching style, as well as taking charge of your own lead generation campaigns.
In this Business Development Executive German graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their services
- Handling inbound queries, qualifying and being the first point of contact via email and phone
- Carrying out research into relevant German markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- working with Business Development Manager to book in sales meetings
- Owning email campaigns and LinkedIn research for new business
- Developing your pitch structure – being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- Native or fluent in German speaking, as well as written
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1 or relevant industry experiences
- Ideally you will have experience in Business Development, Recruitment or Sales based role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for FinTech or Financial Services Sales
- Grit, determinisation and a hustle mentality
- A Self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possess a results-orientated work ethic
- A creative mindset and keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of 27,000 - 31,000 (41,000 OTE)
- The opportunity to join an innovative business and make a real impact on their continued growth
- 27 holiday, plus bank holidays
- 10% Pension contribution, life insurance and income protection
- Health cash plan & private health care
- Flights discounts from parent company
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team lunches, team social and Christmas parties
- The opportunity to use your German language skills
Looking for graduate sales German speaking jobs in London, and interested in joining a fast-growing Fintech business? If you’re ambitious and proactive, with a flair for sales, apply for this Business Development Executive German graduate job in West London today!
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs in London, or search "German" on our Graduate Jobs Board for more German speaking jobs in London