Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, fluent in French, and want to work for one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech startups?
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading FinTech startup who are already well-established in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Spain. They have created a pioneering international payments network that rivals major debit and credit cards. Since they were created in 2010, they have made a big name for themselves within the UK technology sector – and having raised $22.5 million in funding last year alone, they are now looking to expand globally.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be utilising your French language skills at a leading FinTech startup. In the role, you will be working within the tight-knit sales team, acting as the first point of contact for inbound prospective clients as well as reaching out to new business leads. You will need to be confident, personable, and possess first-rate French and English language skills, as you will be working as part of the London team, but helping to accelerate rapid growth within the French markets.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Being trained on the product so you are familiar inside and out with their technology
- Reaching out to inbound leads from the French market as potential new clients – qualifying the lead and selling the product
- Taking a consultative approach to calls, listening to and appreciating the requirements of French merchants
- Passing on qualified leads to the Account Executives
- Undertaking thorough research and identifying new leads in the French market
- Working closely with the marketing team to send out effective email marketing campaigns that will accelerate growth in the French markets
- Continually providing improvements to the way that business development processes are carried out
- A 2.1 from a top university
- A fluent French speaker
- 1+ years' experience in a B2B sales role
- Some customer facing experience
- An understanding and appreciation of technology and startup environments
- A real drive to succeed and develop your career
- A fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
- An entrepreneurial spirit (e.g. founder of a business / previous self-employment)
- A proactive person who kept themselves busy during university with extra-curricular activities or internships
- Demonstrable interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (OTE + £30,000)
- Generous commission scheme
- Bi-weekly and monthly team lunches and nights out
- A fully stocked fridge
- A personal Macbook Air
- Amazing offices in Central London
- The chance to join a fast-growing FinTech startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
Looking for sales jobs in London and want to join a leading international FinTech startup? If you’re an ambitious graduate with faultless French language skills, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover more Sales Graduate Jobs