On the hunt for Data Analyst jobs and Insight Analyst jobs? A well-known fashion retailer are looking for a Customer Insights Analyst to join their London team - apply today!
In this Data Analyst role in London, you will be joining a well-known fashion retailer, who specialise in quality British clothing for men and women. This British lifestyle brand has been established for 25 years and are best known for selling affordable, high quality and fashionable clothing in the millions; both in-store and online. As they continue to grow and become more and more customer-centric, they are looking for an ambitious and intuitive CRM and Consumer Insights Analyst to join their team.
In this Customer Insights Analyst position, you will be reporting directly to the Head of CRM and Customer Insights. You’ll be working closely with the third-party database partner to identify opportunities for growth. You’ll be expected to analyse, provide insights and report on campaign, customer and marketing channel performance. From this you’ll communicate complex information clearly and precisely in the form of reports and presentations-making your own suggestions and recommendations. This Customer Insights Analyst role will suit a motivated, intelligent graduate who has a passion for data analysis!
In this Campaign Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide insights and report on campaign, customer and marketing channel performance
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data from a variety of sources
- Work closely with the 3rd party to define cross channel modelling and communication plans
- Build and output day to day customer audiences for campaigns
- Report on performance against key customer targets
- Analyse customer feedback and communicate recommendations based on findings
- Identify opportunities to reach new customers and improve competitiveness
- Support internal marketing team by providing insight into customer behaviour
- Initiate customer research (surveys, focus groups etc)
- A 2.1 degree from a top university in a Business, Marketing or numerate related field
- A numerate/analytical A-Level eg. Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics
- Love retail or shopping! Having worked for a retailer, in-store or for an e-commerce business
- Commercially aware and interested in customer behaviour
- Fantastic communication- both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Previous experience with FastStats is beneficial
- An excel whiz! Familiarity with V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables a plus
Benefits of Job
- A great starting salary of between £22,000- £25,000 DOE
- Great training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount online and in store for you, friends + family!
- Pension contribution after 3 months
- Discretionary bonus scheme pro rata
Looking for Business Analyst jobs and Analyst opportunities in London? Want to join a leading fashion retailer? If you're an analytical graduate with previous e-commerce experience, apply to this Customer Insights Analyst job in London today!
Discover more Data and Analyst jobs in London and across the UK, or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.