Looking for Customer Success jobs in London, and want to work for a leading tech platform? If you have Client Services or Account Management experience, and you're looking for the next step in your career, apply to this Client Services Executive role today!
In this Client Services Executive job In London, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, that has grown completely organically since their conception in 2014. Their SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP and Specsavers on their books, their cloud-based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance. A rebrand and website relaunch project - reflecting the growth of the company and the development of additional product sets - will be completed in April 2021.
In this Customer Success job in London, you will be developing an in-depth knowledge of the tech platform, and will work closely with customers to ensure they are delighted with their product. you will gain extensive experience in supporting customers through the onboarding process, and configuring the platform to support their business requirements, fulfil their business objectives and maximize ROI. You will need to excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to solve problems, and the drive to continually look for ways to improve customer experience.
This role requires a customer-centric, highly analytical/mathematical, and tech-savvy individual with an investigative nature, who strives to introduce innovative solutions that add tangible value to clients. The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the customer success department, and the company. There is also the opportunity for international travel and a successful candidate should expect to progress to a Customer Success Manager within 12 months.
In this Client Services Associate job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Onboard & train new customers, liaising with the Sales team to understand the customer’s business and requirements
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Support the account set up process, ensuring new accounts are set up correctly for customers’ requirements.
- Provide technical support to different user groups & manage inbound queries
- Build & manage success plans to drive engagement, through regular account review meetings, calls and store visits
- Analyse and monitor system usage: identifying “pinch points” and areas where the customer experience could be improved, and tracking usage trends to identify any “at risk” customers.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’; working with the development team to prioritise and deliver product enhancements for customers
- Educate customers on product capabilities & new features by maintaining our knowledge base and release notes to a high standard
- Minimum 1 years experience in a customer-facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Recruitment etc)
- A highly driven graduate, with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building is key in order to drive retention and loyalty across the accounts you will manage
- Working experience with Excel with the ability to create PivotTables and VLOOKUPs
- A desire to help users and solve problems
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms
- A desire to dive into the deep end; you will be managing exciting accounts and projects from day one and therefore we need someone who is comfortable with taking ownership and tackling the unknown.
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the Job
- A great starting salary of between £28,000 - £32,000
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative start-up and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression - you could become a customer success manager within a year!
- Opportunity for international travel
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- great coffee & free fruit
- training allowance, regular networking and learning events.
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for Customer Success opportunities in London for graduates, and want to work for a top SaaS platform? Apply for this Client Services Executive job today.
Find graduate jobs in startups across the UK.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.