In this Customer Success role, you will be joining an established and highly profitable retail tech startup, which has grown completely organically since its conception in 2014. Its SaaS software is used by a number of retail clients, across 30 different counties, and in 18 languages. With huge clients such as Hugo Boss, M&S, BP, and Specsavers on their books, their cloud-based product helps to streamline store communications, task management, store reviews, and photo uploads – simplifying processes to save time and increase store performance. A recent growth spurt of the company and additional product sets means they have recently rebranded, and their success means there is a vacancy open at the heart of the business in their brilliant Customer Success team.
Job description - Customer Success Executive
In this Customer Success job, you'll be joining a tech startup that totally prides itself on its deliverance of exceptional customer journeys, a key contributor to its global success. You will join the thriving Customer Success team, managing client accounts, building on relationships and gaining extensive experience in supporting customers through their onboarding process, and configuring the platform to best support their business requirements.
Key responsibilities - Customer Success Executive
In this Customer Success job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a consultative and personal approach to target and engage senior managers in large retailers, starting the journey to transform their retail operations
- Onboarding & training new customers, liaising with the Sales team to understand the customer’s business and requirements
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Supporting the account set-up process, ensuring new accounts are set up correctly for customers’ requirements
- Providing technical support to different user groups & manage inbound queries
- Building & managing success plans to drive engagement, through regular account review meetings, calls, and store visits
- Analysing and monitoring system usage: identifying “pinch points” and areas where the customer experience could be improved, and tracking usage trends to identify any “at-risk” customers
- Being the ‘voice of the customer’: working with the development team to prioritise and deliver product enhancements for customers
- Educating customers on product capabilities & new features by maintaining our knowledge base and release notes to a high standard
Job requirements - Customer Success Executive
- Ideally, 1 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Account Management, Customer Success, Recruitment, Sales etc). Other professional experience will be considered and recent graduates will also be considered
- A highly driven graduate, with a minimum degree result of a 2.1 from university
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working experience with Excel with the ability to manage and analyse data
- Excellent relationship building is key in order to drive retention and loyalty across the accounts you will manage
- A desire to help users and solve problems
- A passion for Retail or SaaS platforms (previous experience in Retail and SaaS is highly beneficial)
- A desire to dive into the deep end; you will be managing exciting accounts and projects from day one and therefore we need someone who is comfortable with taking ownership and tackling the unknown.
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment and actively seeks additional responsibility and autonomy
Benefits of the job - Customer Success Executive
- A great starting salary of £28,000, flexible to £30,000 if you have customer success experience
- Share options after 6 months
- The opportunity to join an innovative start-up and make a real impact on their continued growth
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation with rapid career progression - you could become a Customer Success Manager within a year!
- Opportunity for international travel
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Great coffee & free fruit
- Training allowance, regular networking, and learning events
- Regular team outings and socials
Looking for Account Management roles and Client Services opportunities in London? Want to work for a top SaaS platform? If you have customer-facing experience and you're looking for the next step in your career, apply for this Customer Success Executive job today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.