Looking for entry-level digital marketing jobs in London? An exciting unique experience company are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join them!
Our client is an exciting and passionate company who showcase the world of countryside culture, nature, heritage and activities and create exceptional experiences for their customers, centred around the best pubs and inns across Britain. They take huge pride in their Collection, inviting only the highest quality sites to join, sites which are run by people who share their passion and values. And with partnerships with leading drink, country clothing, lifestyle, automotive and financial brands, our client provides a unique encounter between the customer and the location, making them the provider of unforgettable great British escapes!
In this Junior Digital Marketing role, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of the social media channels and customer-focused digital marketing activities of the business, all under the direction of the company’s hugely experienced senior team. This will include sourcing image and video content as well copy writing for email marketing and the website to continue to build the company’s community and drive brand awareness and engagement.
In this Digital Marketing Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Run the organic social media channels of the business
- Produce engaging, intelligent and vibrant content across social media, email and website
- Report to the CEO and COO and work with the wider marketing team to drive customer-focused marketing, assisting with the business-focused marketing where necessary
- Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of the company’s marketing and content calendars
- Be a key ambassador for the business
- Continuously appraise the customer experience and work with the wider team to improve the experience
- Bachelor's degree (arts, marketing or related field preferable)
- Exceptional writing, communication and copy-editing skills – and being able to use these skills to tell a compelling story
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong experience with social media, post optimisation and analytics
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- A passion for data & analytics and understanding its role in business growth
- Creative, imaginative, versatile with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and personable
- A thirst for staying on top of digital marketing trends and news
- A love for the British countryside
- Experience in the hospitality/tourism sectors
- Tech-savvy and can use various systems easily (email providers, CMS systems, Google Analytics / Adwords, Excel etc.)
- Proficient across the Adobe suite would be highly beneficial
Benefits of the job
- Competitive starting salary ranging between £22,000 - £25,000, based on experience
- Vibrant start-up working environment in an easily accessible part of London (Clapham Junction)
- Staff discount for employees, friends & family in pubs and inns
- 25 days holiday, and 8 bank holidays (pro-rated to length of contract)
- 1 x heavily subsidised trip away to a Collection site per month on a Sunday evening, working from the site on the Monday
- Attendance at events and festivals that the Club is participating in
- Training, learning and development opportunities to up-skill, and develop
Looking to kick-start a graduate job in marketing? If you're a creative graduate with an interest in digital marketing, apply for this Digital Marketing Assistant role today.
Discover more marketing graduate roles in London and the UK.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other.