On the hunt for graduate recruitment jobs in London and Graduate Recruitment Consultant jobs with excellent progression opportunities? Want to join an award-winning recruitment agency working with the likes of Google and Verizon? You’re in luck! The Give A Grad A Go team is hiring and we’re now looking for driven and ambitious Graduate Consultants to join us.
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job in London, you will be joining a market-leading graduate recruitment and early-career talent community. This agencies mission is two-fold: to help graduates secure their ideal graduate role, whilst helping their clients’ businesses grow by matching them to high-quality and well-suited candidates.
We work with a range of exciting companies, from large multinationals such as Google and Verizon, right through to some of the UK’s fastest-growing startups on the cusp of huge success! Having helped over 4000 graduates find their ideal graduate job, we now want to continue our success by growing our UK and Australia based teams. If you want to be a part of our growth and be involved with many aspects of our sales operations, apply today!
In this Junior Recruitment Consultant job in London, you will be responsible for a fundamental part of the company’s recruitment process - managing applications, sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates. You’ll be working closely with Senior Recruitment Consultant’s, supporting them by ensuring there is a suitable talent pipeline in place for our vacancies. This is a varied graduate sales role, where you’ll also get the chance to work alongside other senior members of the business and gain an insight into the client and commercial side of the business.
Your professional development is taken seriously; after demonstrating success as a Graduate Consultant, you’ll develop your career as a Consultant and start taking the reins on candidate and client projects and be directly responsible for your own revenue stream within the business. If you like the idea of managing and developing client relationships, helping graduates start their career, whilst learning the core skills to becoming a high achieving Account Manager, then this is a great opportunity for you.
In this Trainee Recruitment Consultant job in London, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting all new applicants on the system via phone, video and e-mail
- Having in-depth discussions with candidates to understand their career aspirations, as well as discussing their suitability for roles and sectors
- Ensuring all candidates receive responses to their application, delivering clear and constructive feedback
- Building your commercial knowledge of sectors and roles within the world of early careers
- Providing detailed shortlists of candidates when new client briefs come in
- Ensuring all administration is up to date on a daily basis – our top revenue generators are both great communicators and exceptionally organised
- Becoming an expert in your field and keeping tabs on industry hiring trends and news
- Attending client briefing calls (and meetings when possible) to understand the nature of the roles you are working on and strengthen business ties
- Identifying and researching new business prospects and working in conjunction with the Business Development team to further expand our network.
- A great work ethic twinned with a strong commercial track record of success
- Evidence of having worked in a busy client-centric environment — we are ideally looking for someone who has prior experience within sales and has evidence hitting and exceeding targets
- Commercial maturity — this role is heavily consultative. Initially, you will work with candidates, but you will then quickly gain exposure to consulting with key clients within the business.
- Top organisation skills - you will be supporting a team of busy Consultants who will brief you on up to 12 roles at any one time
- A positive mindset and self-motivation – you’ll need to be competitive and money motivated, whilst being able to bounce back and adapt to rejections
- Excellent time management and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - the ability to adapt and cope well with unexpected problems, to work through issues and around any objection
- High level of empathy - showing empathy creates great relationships - showing you understand their unique challenges and perspectives
Benefits of the job
- A great basic salary of £24,000 and the opportunity to earn commission on top
- We take your personal and professional development seriously — thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like your career to progress within the business
- Extensive training with internal teams and external industry-leading experts
- Early finishes most Fridays — making your weekend feel that bit longer!
- We close between Christmas and New Year, and those days won’t come out of your holiday allowance
- With our internal Equality, Diversity & Inclusion committee, you will have the chance to take part in, learn, and celebrate new ideas every month! Whether this be via ‘lunch and learn’ sessions, sharing videos and podcasts to develop your knowledge
- Team culture is an important part of the business success which is why we have a Social Committee who focus on organising team-based events to keep everyone’s spirits high!
- Flexible working environment
- Access to our private medical insurance scheme after probation pass
On the hunt for Recruitment opportunities and graduate Sales jobs in London? Want to quickly climb the ranks and gain a variety of hands-on experience across a leading recruitment agencies’ sales operations? If you’re a personable, organised and motivated graduate with previous sales or client relations experience, apply to this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job in London today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Head of People Operations