Looking for Business Development jobs in London and want to kickstart a career in Sales at a leading recruitment agency? You’re in luck! The Give A Grad A Go team is hiring and we’re now looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to join us!
Give A Grad A Go are growing and we’re now looking for a Business Development Executive to join our award-winning, global business. We are Graduate jobs and Graduate Recruitment experts, and we help people in their early careers find a job they'll love, within rapidly growing companies. We work with a range of exciting companies, from large multinationals such as Google and Verizon, right through to some of the UK’s fastest-growing startups on the cusp of huge success! Having helped over 4000 graduates find their ideal graduate job, we now want to continue our success by growing both our UK and Australian based teams. If you want to be a part of our growth and be involved with many aspects of our sales operations, apply today!
In this graduate Business Development Executive job, you will be identifying, contacting and converting potential clients into new business in order to help increase our revenue. Day to day, your role will involve managing the entire sales cycle, from lead to close so you’ll be contacting businesses via phone and email, negotiating terms and fees, and playing a role in ongoing relationship management, ensuring that new clients receive the very best level of service. You will need to be a confident communicator, excited to work to ambitious targets and a good negotiator with exceptional people skills.
In this graduate Sales job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new businesses leads by conducting in-depth research across various platforms
- Calling, emailing and converting inbound and outbound leads into new clients
- Negotiating terms and fees over the phone, video calls and & email
- Creating and updating client records within all CRM systems
- Ensuring clients receive a seamless onboarding process
- Contributing to new strategies to engage potential clients on
- Attending conferences and exhibitions to help promote the brand
- Ultimately helping to increase the number of businesses that are using the Give A Grad A Go service on a global scale
- Experience in sales and cold-calling is desirable – you will be expected to contact potential clients over the phone so you need to be confident picking up the phone and engaging with people from day one.
- A positive mindset and self-motivation - this is a sales role, so you'll need to be competitive, organised and motivated A career in sales will often have obstacles and push backs, so you need to be able to bounce back and find new ways of hitting your goals
- Excellent time management and a high level of attention to detail – you will be responsible for following up on your leads, logging notes from your calls, arranging meetings and inputting client records into the CRM
- Excellent communication skills - one of the most important qualities that makes a good salesperson is having excellent communication skills. It’s a given that you’ll need to be a confident communicator as you’ll be speaking to clients frequently on the phone, via video and over email.
- Strong problem-solving skills - the ability to adapt and cope well with unexpected problems, to work through issues and around any objection.
- High level of empathy -showing empathy creates great client relationships - showing you understand their unique challenges and perspectives, building trust and increasing their ability to believe in our service.
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like to progress within the business
- A strong, collaborative team - although the company is divided into 3 core teams – Sales, Marketing & Operations, we are all committed to growing the company as a whole, and recognise that combining a collaborative attitude with a competitive edge is the best way for everyone to achieve their aims
- With both our Social Committee and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion committee, you will have the chance to take part in, learn, and celebrate new ideas every month! Whether this be via ‘lunch and learn' sessions, sharing videos and podcasts to develop your knowledge.
- Flexible working environment
- Access to our private medical insurance scheme after probation pass
- Early finish on Fridays – which makes your weekend feel that bit longer
- We close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
Looking for Business Development opportunities and for entry level sales jobs in London? If you're a driven graduate with previous sales experience, apply to join us as our next Business Development Executive today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Head of People Operations