Looking for Graduate jobs in Events, Event Manager jobs or Tech Event Lead opportunities in London? Interested in Tech? A community-focused workspace company is now looking for an Event Lead to join them in their London offices - apply today!
In this Technology Event Manager role in London, you will be joining a member-centric company that designs, creates & operates working environments for scaling technology companies. Their mission is to elevate the companies building the future. The workplace is undergoing rapid change & transformation: they are at the cutting edge of workplace design, providing flexible & collaborative environments that enable technology businesses to thrive. This company is at its heart a people business: the team they build and the relationships they form with their members is what makes their spaces come to life.
Tech Event Lead - Job description
In this Event Lead position in London, you will be reporting to the Head of Operations. You will have a hospitable and customer-centric mindset, enjoy meeting new people, and want to develop great relationships while having the ability to manage client expectations and prioritising your day effectively. Your role will encompass lead generation, sales, coordination and delivery and will cover external, member and partner events. This role will suit a motivated and experienced Event Coordinator who is looking for their next step.
Tech Event Lead - Key responsibilities
- Design and deliver an experience: build the vision and strategy of the events space
- Promotion and Coordination: promote awareness, identifying and capitalizing on new opportunities
- Working alongside Sales, Marketing and Community teams- schedule and coordinate events to ensure maximum bookings in the space
- Organise member events- delivering the company’s events calendar
- Preparation and troubleshooting- manage day-to-day operations and admin of events space, setting up day or evening events, handling ad hoc requests
- Managing relationships with events suppliers and contractors
- Ensuring smooth running and completion of events, resolving any problems that occur whilst meeting or exceeding budgeted sales and profits targets
Tech Event Lead - Job requirements
- A 2.1 degree or above from university
- 1-2 years experience working in events
- Experience in customer service or related background
- Knowledge of tech + startups is useful!
- Great written, verbal and listening skills
- A can-do attitude and high attention to detail
Tech Event Lead - Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary bracket of £30,000- £36,000
- Central London location
- Good progression
- Flexible working
- Bonus/ commission structure where applicable
Looking for Event Lead jobs or Event Manager roles in London? If you're a motivated and people-focused individual, with event coordination experience, this Event Manager job may be perfect for you - apply today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this