Are you looking for Brand Executive roles, Project Management jobs, or Account Executive opportunities in London? A global design agency with offices in London, New York, and Melbourne are hiring graduates now - apply to this Creative Project Manager role today!
Company profile - Branding Agency
In this Project Manager job, you will be joining a disruptive global design company that specialises in strategy, design, and activation. Going against traditional branding, they use innovative techniques to create brands that shift consumer perceptions and make a real global impact. With several prestigious awards under their belt, this creative design agency is growing fast - and is looking to add to their team once again!
Key responsibilities - Creative Project Manager
In this Creative Project Manager role, your responsibilities will include:
Commercial Project Management
- Creating timelines by consulting with others in the team including heads of department
- Keeping timelines up to date at all times, communicating changes and the impact of these to the team and clients
- Explaining to clients how a project will run and the steps involved
- Writing and circulating status reports and contact reports internally and to clients
- Working with the production team at the back end of projects to ensure the final work is delivered to the client within expectation
- Being the go-to person for projects you're working on
- Being the point of contact for clients and keeping the team informed of issues and questions from clients
- Informing clients of deadlines at the beginning of projects and regularly throughout
- Arranging and organising all meetings for your projects including travel for all team members
- Creating and maintaining accurate client organograms and contact details for clients
- Attending client events and ensuring clients have everything they need
- Auditing supermarkets for brand categories, and sharing your findings with the team
- Monitoring and reading specific industry press and Google alerts for your clients, alerting the team to the relevant category and cross-category news
- Carrying out research activities for new business initiatives and pitch presentations
Job requirements - Creative Project Manager
- A 2.1 from university
- Strong communication skills and the ability to form lasting relationships
- A self-starter with ambition in abundance
- Someone who is naturally organised, with the ability to keep multiple plates spinning at once!
- A desire to begin a career in branding and someone who loves to get stuck in
Benefits of the job - Creative Project Manager
- A starting salary of £25,000
- Modern and spacious offices in Central London
- Quarterly events and annual trips away!
- The opportunity to work for a world-renowned, award-winning business
- Huge opportunities for personal progression
- Company pension scheme
Looking for Client Services Executive roles, or Client-facing Graduate jobs in London? Want to work for a leading design agency? If you're a talented graduate with excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills, apply for this job in London today!
Give a Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.