Searching for graduate Marketing jobs and Ecommerce jobs in London? If you want to work for one of the fastest-growing Ecommerce retailers in the UK’s, this Ecommerce Marketing job in London may just be for you!
In this Graduate Marketing Executive job in London, you will be working for Europe’s leading curator of premium activewear, partnering with 50 leading brands ranging from Adidas to Underarmour. Their mission is to inspire their customer base to get out, work out, get sweaty and feel good for it! Their online revenues grew by 140% in 2020 alone and they show no sign of slowing down, so they’re now looking to grow out their team.
In this ECommerce Executive opportunity in London, you will be taking on an integral role within the team, focusing on-site content, customer journeys, day to day trading performance, conversion rate and delivering superior customer experience across the UK and US sites. You will also be helping shape and implement our client’s SEO strategy. You’ll report to the Ecommerce Manager and together your focus will be to help drive the business forward.
In this Graduate Marketing opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to deliver on various KPIs – ranging from conversion rates, SEO rankings, average order value and customer lifetime value
- Managing site merchandising, analysing customer behaviour and bounce rates and tracking performance
- Working with the wider buying team on product uploads, and owning the process of product launches
- Coordinating the creation of copy and images for new product launches
- Supporting the Ecommerce Manager in monthly development sprints, running post-development testing
- Developing a deep understanding of current and future apps to enhance site performance
- Analysing returns alongside Buying and Merchandising to improve onsite experience and returns rate
- Reporting & insight generation
- Experience managing Shopify and other CMS tools
- Commercial experience in Ecommerce, you’re already knowledge of the space and what skills are needed to be successful in it
- Strong commercial awareness of HTML and basic online content editing
- Experience of using Adobe photoshop
- A 2.1 or above from university, ideally in an analytical subject
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You must be able to understand questions and concepts quickly.
- A confident project manager, you’re able to ensure results happen but with the upmost tact and people skills
- A great eye for detail, you can spot mistakes from a mile off
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive salary of between £26,000 - £28,000
- Up to 20% performance-based bonus
- Share options to ensure you share in the upside as TSE scales
- Monthly Classpass subscription
- Part of a highly motivated team scaling a fast-growing business
- A role that will constantly change and evolve with the business
- Flexible working, with a combination of office days and work from home days
Searching for the next step in your Marketing career and looking for Graduate Ecommerce jobs? If you have a passion for campaigns and previous experience with analytical marketing then apply to this Ecommerce Executive job in London today!
Discover more Marketing graduate jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.