Looking for Client Services roles in London? A top business brokerage firm are now looking for a graduate Client Services Executive to join their London team.
In this graduate Client Services Executive role, you will be joining a top business brokerage firm in central London and the number one franchise location in Europe. They help entrepreneurs buy and sell businesses in London (and beyond), with a focus on helping family-owned and closely held businesses with their strategic plans for the future.
In this graduate Client Services Executive role, you will support the broker team by managing buyer inquiries of current listings. This role will report directly to the Managing Director and you will be responsible for managing a pool of buyers, coordinating initial inquiries and organising feedback for an expanding team of Brokers. They are looking for a self-motivated administrative professional who can support the sales efforts by streamlining the process of vetting buyers and increasing the number of qualified buyers.
- Field inbound buyer inquiries, by issuing NDA’s, screening buyers and performing initial phone conversations and qualifications
- Manage the outbound buyer communication process on current listings, such as social media
- Track and manage all buyer activity within the sales CRM
- Communicate with brokers regularly regarding the status of buyers, number of inquiries and activity on each listing
- Perform a range of office tasks including entering data into the CRM system, compiling documents and information, doing internet research, managing timelines, and schedules
- Manage time effectively to ensure that all buyers are responded too in a timely manner and brokers are up to date on all buyer activity
- 2.1 or above from a top university
- 6 months to a years’ experience in a sales support, client services or similar role
- An interest in start-ups
- Highly organised and motivated with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can maximise the results of individual contributors to meet and exceed company sales targets
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High competency in technology including internet, CRM systems, email, and Microsoft Office applications
Benefits of the job
- A great salary of £21,000 - £24,000 (OTE 30K-40K)
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Potential for travel to the USA and around the UK
- Opportunity to be recognised and make a real impact
- Offices in a central London location
Looking for graduate client services roles in London? If you're an enthusiastic graduate with previous in sales or client services, apply to this Client Services Executive role today!
Discover more technology and digital roles in London and the UK.