Looking for graduate Analyst jobs and Research Analyst jobs in London? A Boutique SaaS start-up tackling ESG investment are looking for a Research Analyst to join their London offices - apply today!
In this Graduate Research Analyst job, you will be joining a Boutique SaaS start-up founded in 2019 that’s tackling ESG Investment (Environmental, social and corporate governance), the three central factors in measuring the sustainability and societal impact of an investment. Their SaaS platform is designed specifically for investment managers and is comprised of a dashboard that lets clients keep tabs on all the key ESG risks in their investment portfolio, and analyses the ESG risks and performance of companies, they may be looking to invest in. As their platform uses a blend of both human and artificial intelligence, they are looking for a Research Analyst to join their expanding team.
In this Data Analyst job in London, your core responsibility will be to assist the founder, by conducting vital Fund research, diligence, ESG recommendations and input into client reports. Moreover, you will be working alongside AI to work out why errors may be occurring and discuss your theories with the Tech team to adapt models. You will be learning vast amounts about ESG, funds and due diligence, as well as providing essential support to the Founder. With a wealth of experience under their belts, they are now looking to share this industry expertise with a bright individual looking to develop their knowledge and expand their research capabilities. To be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, organised, and highly personable, as you will be expected to undertake a range of duties both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
In this Graduate Analyst opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying ESG performance of companies and assessing results captured to determine the meaningfulness of numbers
- Carrying out detailed due diligence, writing diligence reports, loading up new companies and new data to the dashboard.
- Working out why errors recurring and discuss your theories with the tech Team so they can adjust the ML models
- Responding to client comments on why companies have been designated a certain ESG score – which will require familiarity with how to assess ESG issues
- A passionate and informed understanding of carbon emissions, labour policies, waste recycling
- Continuously working to improve the dashboard and processes
- A 2:1 from university
- Able to grasp new ideas quickly
- Previous commercial exposure
- Enjoy working autonomously and are ready to embrace the challenges of working in an early stage start up
- You will enjoy data analysis and ensuring that structured and unstructured data is correct and consistent.
- A clearly demonstrated passion for socially responsible investment, carbon emissions, labour policies, waste recycling and other ESG related factors.
- You would be as interested in talking to a City investment banker and learning how they think, as talking to a Climate Change Activists
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to lead discussions
- An innate sense of accountability
- Willingness to be mentored, they are looking for growth mentality
- Excellent writing skills and close attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Willingness to join an early-stage start-up and be within the first 10 permanent employees
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £30,000
- Early entry into a growing start-up (still one of the first 10 employees) - where you will work directly with the Founder & CEO, rapidly learning about ESG and how financial markets work.
- Gym membership, paid-for social evenings and 25 days’ paid holiday.
- All the support you need to learn and accelerate, from a more senior Integrum ESG analyst
- Varied work and the opportunity to suggest new product ideas and commercial initiatives whenever
- A fun and modern work environment, in the middle of the vibrant City of London, with working-from-home flexibility.
- An invaluable opportunity to work within sustainable and socially responsible investment/ finance industry
- Funding for your and study leave allowance to gain your CFA Certificate in ESG Investing.
Want to kickstart a career in analytics at an innovative SaaS start-up? If you're a driven and analytically minded graduate with a passion for positive environmental changes, apply to this Research Analyst role in London today!
Discover more Digital and Technology graduate jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Key Account Manager