Interested in R&D and Technology, and looking for Senior Business Development jobs in London? If you want to work for one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies, apply for this Business Development Consultant role in London today!
In this Business Development Manager job in London, you will be joining the London offices of a specialist R&D tax consultancy, whose vision is to assist companies from the ground up to revolutionise R&D claims for their business. A total of £5.3bn was claimed in R&D tax credits by innovative UK companies in 2017-18, and this consultancy want to continue supporting and enabling this figure to increase year on year. Using their expertise and industry knowledge, they want to give business owners the ability to maximise the amount of tax benefit they are eligible for.
In this Business Development Consultant job in London, you will be helping to shape the future of one of the UK's fastest-growing financial consultancies. As a Business Development Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own pipeline and winning new clients that are eligible for R&D Tax Relief, working across all industries as a trusted advisor to clients throughout the process. See the full responsibilities below:
In this Business Development opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying & prospecting new sales leads and opportunities with clients across all industries, from SME’s to RDEC
- Engaging & interacting with decision-makers at a senior level across all industries
- Effective management of the sales process and growing a pipeline
- The ability to pipeline manage clients from prospect to signed agreement, before conducting a full, in-depth hand over with the consulting team
- Attending and hosting sales meetings either in-person or via zoom
- Researching client’s eligibility to submit a claim for R&D Tax relief
- Working closely with other departments within the business to ensure client work is completed to the highest mark of quality possible
- Account Management of your client base, from client satisfaction to renewal phase
- Developing and growing a network of referral partners and strategic partnerships
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Previous B2B sales experience in the finance/tech/fintech sectors with a professional services background would be advantageous, but not essential
- A strong, proven sales background, used to working in a target-based environment
- Significant experience of Business Development and Account Management experience
- A self-starter, able to record and report using a sales CRM system
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Happy to network and meet new contacts
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely as required
- The capabilities to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges
Benefits of the Job
- A great starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience + 25% annual bonus!
- Fantastic offices in Shoreditch
- Flexible working – they care about whether you do your job, not where you do it
- Three company-wide, week-long, holidays throughout the year that don't count toward your leave!!
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Health insurance which includes gym membership, health, optical and dental care
- Huge potential for career progression and growth
Looking for Graduate Sales jobs and Business Development jobs in London and want to join a rapidly growing consultancy in the heart of the city? If you’re an experienced graduate with a background in sales and great communication skills, apply for this Business Development Consultant role today!
Discover more Sales opportunities in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Luke Owen Edmunds
Key Account Manager