Looking for Investment Management Jobs in London and have 2 years' experience in financial communications? Apply for this job in London today!
In this Client Engagement Executive job you will be joining the world’s first dedicated green and impact bond fund management company. They focus solely on Fixed Income and Cash investments which generate positive environmental and social externalities. Their approach is a fusion of mainstream portfolio management and sustainability, without compromising either. This approach is new in the marketplace, drawing upon the experience of a team of leading experts in investment and sustainability, providing positive solutions to global challenges.
In this Client Engagement Executive job you will be reporting to the Head of Client Engagement. You will be working with the Client Engagement, Portfolio Management and Compliance teams to develop and maintain client engagement materials and engagement activities. You will also analyse the effectiveness of engagement materials and implement a process of continuous improvement so that clients continue to use their services.
In this Client Engagement Executive job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating website with current materials, insights, press releases etc and monitor analytics
- Coordinating and completing RFPs, databases (ie Consultant databases) and client ad hoc requests
- Updating and managing CRM system CAPTEC including regular distribution of materials and monitoring of analytics. Work with CAPTEC to enhance the CRM system to best meet their requirements
- Preparing briefing materials and following up for all client meetings
- Attending client meetings where possible including note taking and following up
- Managing client engagement team meeting agendas, following up and regular internal reporting
- Coordinating monthly/quarterly/annual performance summaries in conjunction with PM team and operations
- A minimum of 2 years Funds Management experience specifically in regards to writing and engaging with clients
- 2.1 from a top university
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to be organised and coordinate multiple tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interest in clients and solid understanding of the asset management sales process
- Strong team work, collaboration and persuasion skills
- Self motivated and able to work on tasks in an organised manner and work to completion
Benefits of the job
- Excellent graduate salary of 35,000
- Modern office in the City of London
- Great opportunities for progression
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a sustainable company
- Health cover and non-contributory pension
If you have 2 years wealth or funds management experience and you're a self-motivated individual, then apply for this Client Engagement Analyst Executive job in London!
Discover more Finance Graduate Jobs in London