Interested in R&D, Finance and Technology and looking for Business Development Executive jobs in London? If you want to work for one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies, apply for this Business Development Consultant role in London today!
Company profile - Financial Consultancy
In this Business Development Executive job in London, you will be joining the London offices of a specialist innovation funding consultancy that believes in superb client service delivered through a blend of talent and technology. The government provided £7.4B of support to the most innovative companies in the UK in the year 2020 and they want to continue enabling this figure to increase year on year.
Their vision is to empower innovative businesses in the UK to continue to grow and thrive. They want to maximise business owners’ ability to keep pushing boundaries and reinvesting in the futures of their businesses. Due to continual growth and commercial success, they are looking to bring several talented grads into the team!
Key responsibilities - Business Development Executive
In this Business Development Executive opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying & prospecting new sales leads and opportunities with clients across all industries, from SME’s to Large Companies
- Engaging & interacting with decision-makers at a senior level across all industries
- Effective management of the sales process and growing a pipeline
- The ability to pipeline manage clients from prospect to signed agreement, before conducting a full, in-depth hand over with the consulting team
- Attending and hosting sales meetings either in-person or via zoom
- Researching clients eligibility to submit a claim for R&D Tax relief
- Working closely with other departments within the business to ensure client work is completed to the highest mark of quality possible
- Account Management of your client base, from client satisfaction to renewal phase
- Developing and growing a network of referral partners and strategic partnerships
Job requirements - Business Development Executive
- A 2.1 from a university
- Previous B2B sales experience in the finance/tech/fintech sectors with a professional services background would be advantageous, but not essential
- A strong, proven sales background, used to working in a target-based environment
- A self-starter, able to record and report using a sales CRM system
- High attention to detail and well organised
- Happy to network and meet new contacts
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely as required
- The capabilities to deliver innovative solutions to complex challenges
Benefits of the job - Business Development Executive
- A great starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience + 25% annual bonus!
- Fantastic Central London offices (expect a mixture of working from home in addition to office work)
- Three company-wide weeks off throughout the year!
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set up
- Health insurance that includes physical, mental, optical, and dental care
- Huge potential for career progression and growth
Looking for Graduate Sales jobs and Business Development jobs in London? Want to join a rapidly growing consultancy in the heart of the city? If you’re an experienced graduate with a background in sales, apply for this Business Development role today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this