Looking for Graduate Recruitment Jobs in London? If you have a background in recruitment and you're interested in joining the UK's leading grad recruitment agency, apply to this new Recruitment Consultant role now.
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job, you will be joining the dynamic and tight-knit recruitment team here at Give A Grad A Go. We work across many different sectors, including IT & Tech, Marketing & Advertising, Banking & Finance and FinTech, on roles ranging from entry-level graduate schemes through to 2nd and 3rd level career opportunities. Having helped nearly 3,000 graduates find their ideal jobs, we are now looking for a new Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job, you will receive support and training to help you become an expert in discovering the very best talent for your book of clients. You will support your clients throughout the full hiring process, sharing industry-leading knowledge and insight into the junior talent market to help them make better-informed hiring decisions. You will need to develop an understanding of each client’s needs in order to successfully match them with the best graduate talent – as well as researching and investigating valuable new business prospects.
In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your clients throughout the hiring process
- Sharing your knowledge of the graduate recruitment market
- Building and maintaining relationships with your clients, and working to understand their needs
- Speaking to candidates and helping, supporting and guiding them through the process
- Researching and investigating new business prospects, ranging from growing tech startups, to corporate FTSE 100 business
- You will be expected to share the Give A Grad A Go company updates on LinkedIn and other social channels
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- Evidence of having worked in a fast-paced environment – whilst sales or previous recruitment experience would be ideal, having been a part of a busy retail or hospitality team is also very valuable
- A great work ethic twinned with an excellent academic or commercial track record
- Exceptional communication & people skills
- Commercial maturity – this role is very consultative, and you’ll be dealing with your peers as well as senior level clients on a daily basis
- Someone who can keep lots of plates spinning at once – you could be working up to 15 roles at any one time, so will need to be on top of admin and super organised
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £25,000 (OTE £40,000+)
- Lucrative financial rewards – Consultants can start earning bonuses from day one, and bonuses are paid out on a quarterly basis
- A healthy team is a happy team – you’ll get access to our private medical insurance scheme after 6 months, and we have lots of fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- We finish early on most Fridays – which makes your weekend feel that bit longer!
- Regular team nights out
- You won’t have to stash your holidays here – we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- We offer flexible working hours
- Company mobile phone
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like to progress
Looking for recruitment graduate jobs in London and want to take the next step in your recruitment career? If you’re a people person with a knack for building rapport, apply for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant job in London today.
Discover more Graduate Recruitment Jobs in London
Head of People Operations