Looking for junior sales jobs in London, fluent in German, and want to join one of the country's most disruptive tech startups? Apply for this Sales German Speaking job in London today!
In this Business Development Executive graduate job in London, you will be joining a tech startup who are already well-established in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Spain. Established in 2010, they have created a pioneering international payments network that rivals major debit and credit cards. Having raised an astonishing $22.5 million in funding last year from some of the world’s leading investors, they are now looking for an ambitious graduate to join their growing sales team.
In this fluent German job in London for graduates, you will be utilising your German language skills, joining the sales team of a leading FinTech startup. You will be developing your B2B sales skills, acting as the first point of contact for inbound prospective clients, and proactively reaching out to new business leads. You will need to be confident, personable, and fluent in both German and English; as you will be central to helping to accelerate rapid growth within the German markets.
In this German language job for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Being trained on the product so you are familiar inside and out with their technology
- Reaching out to inbound leads from the German market as potential new clients – qualifying the lead and selling the product
- Taking a consultative approach to calls, listening to and appreciating the requirements of German merchants
- Passing on qualified leads to the Account Executives
- Undertaking thorough research and identifying new leads in the German market
- Working closely with the marketing team to send out effective email marketing campaigns that will accelerate growth in the German markets
- Continually providing improvements to the way that business development processes are carried out
- A fluent German speaker and a passion for German speaking roles
- Graduated with a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Some previous experience working in a target-driven environment
- Some customer-facing experience is crucial
- An understanding and appreciation of technology and startup environments
- A real drive to succeed and develop your career
- A fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
- An entrepreneurial spirit (e.g. founder of a business / previous self-employment)
- A proactive person who kept themselves busy during university with extra-curricular activities or internships
- Demonstrable interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive basic graduate salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (OTE 60,000-80,000)
- Generous commission scheme
- Bi-weekly and monthly team lunches and nights out
- A fully stocked fridge
- A personal Macbook Air
- Amazing offices in Central London
- The chance to join a fast-growing FinTech startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
Looking for German language jobs in London and want to join a top FinTech startup? If you’re an ambitious graduate with faultless German language skills, apply for this Business Development job in London today!
Discover more Business Development roles and Sales Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK.
Key Account Manager