Looking for Sales Support jobs, Sales Coordinator roles and Client relations jobs in London? Want to join a FTSE 250 listed Financial Services firm in a varied, support orientated role? Apply to this Sales Coordinator job in London today!
In this Sales Support Co-ordinator job in London, you'll be joining an award-winning investment platform offering financial advisers and their client's smart technology. They offer unrivalled support and exceptional service for a modern, efficient way to manage client investment portfolios. They provide a wide range of financial planning tools and comprehensive reporting, alongside an extensive range of investments and tax-efficient wrappers to make the management of portfolios as easy and efficient as possible. With over £44 billion in funds under direction, our client is the market leader in their field and still continues to grow at the speed of a start-up.
In this Graduate Sales Coordinator job in London, you will join a dynamic and ambitious team, where you will be undertaking a range of short-term support projects. With meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail, you'll be fostering and strengthening relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders. You'll play a key role in the Sales Support team who are vital to the success of the wider sales team. You'll thrive in a fast pace, fun environment surrounded by high performers. Your role will be highly varied however the overarching responsibilities will include administration, data processing and support tasks for the field sales team.
In this Sales Support job in London, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up new adviser firms, advisers, secondary users, discretionary investment and remote data service companies on our back-office system.
- Creating new passwords and sending out password letters to advisers and their investors.
- Processing and reconciling Adviser Charging payments and statements. This includes dealing with the negative adviser charge report.
- Dealing with literature requests from advisers and their staff.
- Dealing with letters of authority in relation to investors moving between adviser firms.
- Adding adviser firm logos and contact details to TOL and providing URL links.
- Creating and sending out “Visiting adviser” codes.
- Assisting in hosting occasional adviser/sales meetings at head office.
- Keeping adviser’s information up to date, including change of address, bank details and company names.
- Supporting advisers and investors with changes to their accounts such as client ownership, adviser firm mergers, “no longer authorised” and legal entity changes.
- This includes takeovers and acquisitions.
- Assisting the Corporate Events Manager with the coordination of the regional adviser events, conferences and award ceremonies.
- Completing any other ad hoc duties as required within the team.
- Assisting Adviser and Sales Support Specialists with basic Online queries
- Academic excellence, you will have graduated from university with at least a 2.2
- Previous administrative experience
- Relative financial services experience/internship is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Display a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to inspire confidence in our investors with your ability to complete important tasks in a timely manner
- Confident individual with an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a quality phone manner
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client and inter-personal relationships
- Ability to follow a process regularly and frequently without making mistakes
- Strong desire to excel and develop your own knowledge and the knowledge of others around you
- An ability to question why a system is followed and to suggest better ways if you think any exist
Benefits of the job
- A starting salary of £24,000
- Central London office
- Get a foot in the door with a FTSE 250 firm
- Access to the company bonus scheme
- Daily access and mentorship from successful financial services professionals
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance programme - access to consultation on everything from mental health to financial advice
- Company pension scheme
- Lively social atmosphere (socially distanced, of course!)
Looking for Sales Support jobs in London and want to join a world-renowned Financial Services business? If you're a driven, personable graduate, apply for this Sales Coordinator role in London today!
Discover more client-facing graduate jobs in London.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.