One of the UK’s fastest-growing FinTech firms are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team - if you're looking for Digital Marketing or Marketing Analyst jobs in London, apply today!
In this Digital Marketing Executive job, you will be joining one of the fastest-growing FinTech firms in the UK, who are looking to double in size in the next three years. Widely known for their bespoke service and financial expertise, the company currently manage £1 billion worth of assets annually. They are growing by 30- 40% in revenue each year and are constantly evolving within an industry at the forefront of innovation.
In this Digital Analyst role in London, you will be involved with a wide range of analytics from campaign management, A/B testing and landing page optimisation. You’ll have a hand in strategy and metrics so it’s a well rounded digital marketing role!
In this entry level Marketing job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Marketing team and functional heads to identify priority metrics, deliver strategies and actions to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on data from websites, social media, email and CRM
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identifying improvement
- Work to develop strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels, with a focus on SEM/SEO, retargeting and inbound channels.
- Identify the testing hypothesis and subsequent A/B tests
- Analyse data and user feedback and present back to key stakeholders
- Work with the marketing and business to identify UX and product changes to increase conversion and product engagement
- Work with the Digital team to manage landing pages and optimisation
- Propose actions to improve Sales Pipeline performance and identify channel contributions to revenue
- Create customer journeys that can be used to tailor our content
- Interrogate data to provide insight and recommendations for future campaigns
- A/B testing and data analytics experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex data patterns and subsequent insights
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing, especially PPC
- Growth tools experience: Dotmailer, Hotjar, Google Analytics, SEMRush & QlickView
- Experience with CRM systems, and how to pull activity metrics.
- Able to pivot strategically and tactically dependent on program needs based on data
- Able to work on multiple projects across different teams.
- HTML and WordPress Programming ability is beneficial
Benefits of the Job
- A fantastic graduate salary of £28,000 - £30,000
- Internal and external training
- Clear career progression and quarterly performance reviews
- Medical cash plan and pension scheme provided
- Cycle to work scheme and childcare support
- Regular team nights out and both a Christmas and summer party
Looking for Digital Marketing graduate jobs and looking for the next step in your Marketing career? If you’re analytical and driven with an interest in financial markets, apply for this Digital Marketing Executive job in London today!
Discover more Marketing graduate jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.