Looking for Marketing Executive jobs, Social Media roles or Digital Marketing opportunities in London? Interested in working for one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies? Apply for this Marketing Executive role in London today!
Company profile - Financial Consultancy
In this Marketing Executive job, you will be joining the London offices of an award-winning R&D consultancy. As trusted advisers, they are passionate about helping innovating UK businesses to thrive. They do this by supporting access to the government’s vital R&D tax-credit incentives which reward UK companies who have taken a risk in seeking to develop, extend, or improve products, services, devices or knowledge in a particular field. The government provided £7.9bn of support to the most innovative companies in the UK in 2019-20. They want to continue enabling this figure to increase year on year.
Job description - Marketing Executive
In this Marketing Executive job in London, you will get hands-on with all aspects of marketing, working to generate leads for the business whilst continuing to strengthen the company’s brand. You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and play a crucial role in the success of the business, challenging marketing norms in an environment that supports those with a proactive mindset. See the full responsibilities below!
Key responsibilities - Marketing Executive
In this Marketing Executive opportunity, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Lead to devise and implement a robust marketing strategy for the company, supporting the overarching business objectives and enhancing the R&D landscape
- Executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that engage, educate and convert users, utilising external agency support
- Conducting market research to evaluate industry trends
- Creating and publishing content in line with marketing across channels (blogs, press releases, emails, social media, website content, case studies etc) and clearly communicating the brand to the target audience at different stages of their journey
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external marketing agency and the internal designer to ensure a high level of good quality outputs
- Monitoring progress of marketing campaigns against KPIs, producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Embracing the ‘test and learn’ approach, coming up with data-driven ideas that can be implemented to further engage and convert their audience
- Using their CRM (HubSpot) to ensure marketing leads are tracked and quantified to support reporting on marketing leads/ROI
Job requirements - Marketing Executive
- A 2.1 from University
- Proven commercial experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and platforms
- Excellent written skills and communication skills (previous exposure to copywriting advantageous!)
- Great eye for detail
- A pro-active attitude, a self-starter who is highly motivated
- Website CMS experience (ideally WordPress)
Benefits of the job - Marketing Executive
- A great starting salary of £30,000 - £38,000 DOE + 25% annual bonus!
- Fantastic offices in Liverpool Street
- Flexible working – they care about whether you do your job, not where you do it
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set up as well as a personal learning and development budget
- Private health insurance that includes physical, mental, dental and optical care
- Huge potential for career progression and growth
Looking for Marketing jobs in London and want to join a rapidly growing consultancy in the heart of the city? If you’re a creative graduate with great organisational skills, apply for this Marketing Executive role today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.