Looking for Graduate Analyst jobs, Research Analyst roles or Business Development opportunities in London? Interested in Research & Development and want to work for one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies? Apply to this Business Development Analyst role in London today!
Company profile - Tax Consultancy
In this graduate Business Development Analyst role in London, you will be joining the London offices of a specialist R&D tax consultancy, whose vision is to assist companies from the ground up to revolutionise R&D claims for their business. A total of £6.3bn was claimed in R&D tax credits by innovative UK companies in 2018-19, and this consultancy wants to continue supporting and enabling this figure to increase year on year. Using their expertise and industry knowledge, they want to give business owners the ability to maximise the amount of tax benefit they are eligible for.
Job description - Business Development Analyst
In this Business Development Analyst role in London, you will be directly reporting to the Head of Business Development and also work closely with the Product, Marketing, and HR teams on various different projects. This role is going to be fantastic for someone with a broad skill set, an appetite to learn how a rapidly scaling business operates, and to have your impact on the business felt!
Key responsibilities - Business Development Analyst
In this Business Development Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ad-Hoc research projects
- Key slide preparation (partnership proposals and advisory board meeting)
- CRM management
- Data reporting
- Managing our CRM system within BD team and optimising where possible, including undertaking research into methods for platform development
- Ensuring that the company’s use of the CRM is up to date in a way that best supports the company’s product offerings, across all departments
- Scoping and researching potential client portfolios
- Carrying out data analysis with the goal of lead source comparison and conversion rate comparison
- Applying knowledge of how the Business Development Team works to suggest methods of enhancing the company’s product offerings
- Researching, proposing, and providing strategic clients with new asset offerings such as podcasts and newsletters; creating assets to attract industry specific clients
- Helping to co-ordinate client relationships within the team including building the bank of testimonials and utilising client feedback in order to optimise our services
- Representing the Business Development Team on the client portal project to ensure the end product meets their needs and helping to roll this out to clients when built
Job requirements - Business Development Analyst
- 2:1 from a top University
- Strong project execution skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to build rapport with team members across multiple departments
- Self-starting attitude, with the ability to investigate and understand projects involving various different stands of information
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility to take in change, shifting tasks and priorities when circumstances dictate
- Interest in your own personal development
Benefits of the job - Business Development Analyst
- A great starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + 25% annual bonus!
- Fantastic Central London offices (working remotely expected initially)
- Flexible working - they care about whether you do your job, not where you do it.
- Three company-wide weeks off throughout the year that doesn't count toward your leave!
- An onboarding budget to ensure you’ve got your perfect work set up.
- Health insurance that includes gym membership, health, optical and dental care.
- Huge potential for career progression and growth.
Looking for Business Analyst jobs or Account Management opportunities in London? Want to join a rapidly growing consultancy in the heart of the city? If you’re a detail-oriented, data-savvy graduate with great communication skills, apply for this Business Development Analyst position in London today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.