Looking for Business Analyst jobs in London? A dynamic, fast paced and rapidly growing group are now looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding team in the heart of London. Apply now!
In this Business Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a fast-paced multi-national owner and operator of chemical tankers. Based in London, they run a fleet of tankers focusing on the Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) trade in West Africa (WAF) and international markets.They pride themselves on providing their clients with secure, efficient, cost effective, and flexible transportation of refined petroleum products.
In this graduate Business Analyst role your responsibilities will include:
- Wide and varied role – happy to take on a wide range of tasks
- Preparing internal presentations and maintaining presentation archive
- Preparing financial modes and presenting business cases
- Managing projects with senior members of the team
- Market research and reporting
- Ensuring all processes are following in line with Company procedures
- Communicating and reporting to senior management
- At least a 2:1 from a top University
- Motivated by a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- 1 years’ experience in an analytical role – preferably within Finance
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management
- Other soft skills – self-starter, pro-active, energy/drive, open minded, flexible, can work independently
- Strong commercial acumen and sound judgement
- Problem solving and ability to work creatively
- Managing deadlines and varied projects
- Numerate and pre experience of excel (advanced if possible)
- Advanced use of PowerPoint
- Excellent document preparation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits of the job
- Great starting basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care
- Smart offices in the heart of Central London
- Plenty of opportunity for progression and development within a quickly expanding business.
Looking for graduate Business Analyst roles in London, and want to join an exciting and fast-growing company? If you're an enthusiastic graduate with previous experience in an analytic role, apply to this Business Analyst graduate role today!
Discover more IT, Software & Engineering jobs in London and the UK.